Possession of Vaccant site after Registration-any procedure

pursh_bennur

Possession of Vaccant site after Registration-any procedure

Post by pursh_bennur »

Hi Everybody,
After the registration of a vaccant site, is there any specific procedures to be followed for possession of the vaccant site? I would like to know the procedure to be followed if there is any or generally followed procedures should .
I am even looking for some precautions that could be taken for avoiding encroachments

Thanks in advance for your inputs
Puru
jackalbda

Re: Possession of Vaccant site after Registration-any proced

Post by jackalbda »

get an Encumberance certificate after say a week of registration. Keep doing this atleast once a year.

Better not to outsource it. You yourself can go to the sub-registrar office and give the application there. It costs less than 100 Rs per request, if am not wrong. I guess they ask for some details of the plot and hence its better to carry a copy of the sale deed .
pursh_bennur

Post by pursh_bennur »

Hi Jackalbda,
Thanks a lot for your inputs, would it be a gud idea to construct wall around the vaccant site or any other ideas please share.

Thanks
Puru
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Always a good idea to construct a wall around and post a board stating name of owner and if you are not intending to sell it - paint on the board saying "Not for sale". this wil prevent brokers from playing any mischief with papers or misrepresenting.

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”