Sites in BDA unathorized layout

avinash29

Sites in BDA unathorized layout

Post by avinash29 »

I have seen couple of sites in Upkar and Raja Rajeshwari layout(Near nagarbhavi). Layout looks good and they say it is BDA approved but It's name is there in list of unauthorized layout published in BDA website.
There is so much confusion for normal people. Bda says it is unauthorized and there is BDA approval for this layout. How can this be possible. What should I do? Should I proceed or it is not worth the risk..
Please answer this query as I need to take a decision on this..
Prashanth36

Re: Sites in BDA unathorized layout

Post by Prashanth36 »

I dont know about raja rajeshwari layout.

But in upkar residency layout there are around 1000 sites in which 1-300 number sites is BDA. Remaining 700 are DC-Conversion sites with BBMP B khata( u wont get loan for this ). You can proceed in this layout. After "akrama-sakrama" you can get A khata by paying betterment charges to BBMP.
avinash29

Post by avinash29 »

Thanks for the Info..
Anyone throw some light on RR layout (Or residency) which next to SMV 5th block. They say few RR sites will be released by BDA in another 2 weeks. I dont know this concept of releasing the sites few at a time..
That unauthorized private layout list is pretty old (2007). May be through RTI I will get more information about the current status
avinash29

Post by avinash29 »

I know this is very late reply.. For benefit of anyone in this dilemma i though lets reply to this thread and close.. It is called RR residency (next to upkar layout) It is not unauthorized layout. I bought one 30*50 plot in march (2700/sq ft). Around 40% of plots in this layout are BDA approved (I have purchased BDA approved one) and rest will be approved after complete layout development (Park, temple, tank etc).. this next to SMV 5th phase
krish

Post by krish »

Thanks Avinash for remembering and coming back and providing useful info. Hope this will help other buyers too.

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”