Standard papers required for BBMP sites?

chidu

Re: Standard papers required for BBMP sites?

Post by chidu »

Shivali, I am not sure whether one needs agricultural background in Karnataka or anywhere in India.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hello shivali,

This forum works on give and take policy. u simply put lots of questions and u dont even share the info u know. u said u had seen eagle ridge and other layouts in this thread
http://www.mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3220&p=13451#p13451

I asked u a question and no answer for that and u ask me to stop replying and asking someone else to reply. u have joined just one month back and u have no right to comment on others. stop ur nonsense with this. If possible, try to help other members with the info u have.
shivali

Post by shivali »

Yeah i very well know "give & take". If i have some site owners info which i am not considering, i will share.. & by the way go through the posts i have sent. So, you will know thy weren't all questions rather than randomly showing your "ego" here.. & yes, i have stopped responding to all your questions & not interested in answering "your" questions.
so you better stop behaving like a kid. & please let others answer my questions, so i get the correct info which i need right now..
shivali

Post by shivali »

& btw, i was not commenting on anyone. I am just looking for info from people who knows.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

wat else to say? ur questions are more than ur answers and acting kiddish & egoistic.. no one is begging for ur answers and we know that u r novice to this field. so we started answering to ur posts. if u r so arrogant, no one wud answer them.. All the best F..
shivali

Post by shivali »

nagarjunkatta wrote:wat else to say? ur questions are more than ur answers and acting kiddish & egoistic.. no one is begging for ur answers and we know that u r novice to this field. so we started answering to ur posts. if u r so arrogant, no one wud answer them.. All the best F..
hopefully you will stop after this.
mailtorao

Post by mailtorao »

With out DC conversion do not go ahead
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi paba,

1. Endorsement from BDA(NOC)
2. Check the Khata certificate(i think the site details would be there) and receipt for betterment charges, also goto that area BBMP office and verify the same with the officers bcoz nowadays, you can see many fake khatas.

Lawyer wud also ask u to get the above things.
jisha sanjay

Post by jisha sanjay »

chidu,I've seen a site which is in seegehalli, BBMP limits, having B khata.Coming under yellow zone .But not dc converted..we have verified it with a lawyer..All its papers r crystal clear..Very goog neatly maintained layout..should i go ahead with this layout..
chidu

Post by chidu »

Jisha,

Has the lawyer provided a written legal opinion? If not please ask him to do so. DC conversion is essential, If the survey numbers are in yellow zone as per BMRDA plan, developer can get it DC converted by paying the necessary fees and then approach BMRDA to get the layout approval.

Please read Karnataka Land Revenue Act 1964, Chapter 8, Section 96.

"96. Penalty for using agricultural land for other purpose without permission.—(1) If any land assessed or held for the purpose of agriculture be diverted or used for any other purpose without the permission of the Deputy Commissioner, or before the expiry of the period prescribed in sub-section (5) of section 95, the Deputy Commissioner may summarily evict the occupant and the person responsible for the diversion from the land so diverted and any building or other construction erected thereon shall also, if not removed after such written notice as the Deputy Commissioner may deem reasonable, be liable to forfeiture or to summary removal. The occupant and the person responsible for the diversion shall also be liable to pay, such penalty not exceeding one thousand rupees as the Deputy Commissioner may, subject to the rules made by the State Government in this behalf, direct."

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”