Standard papers required for BBMP sites?

shivali

Re: Standard papers required for BBMP sites?

Post by shivali »

Chidu,
I thought B khata is the one which is just a register in which BBMP collects taxes.. no?
Then what is B khata?
Thanks,
Shivali
chidu

Post by chidu »

While A Khata sites are relatively safer, but there are cases where A Khata has been issued to layout but not to sites, issued to allotee but not to second purchaser, khata has been cancelled by BBMP - BHEL layout RR nagar.
Suggest you to take legal opinion.
chidu

Post by chidu »

Parkom,

buying site in Ferns cascading meadows without DC conversion would mean you are buying agricultural land.

Is your immediate family from a agricultural background with land ownership in Karnataka before 1979 ? you would need this to buy agricultural land. Secondly if the land comes under green belt of CDP it is difficult to get DC conversion or you need to wait until zone changes. Until then you can only build a small farm house with village panchayat approval provided you are from agricultural background.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Thanks chidu! My family doesnt have agricultural background, so it shouldbe strict no-no? The sellers tells me that it falls under Yellow belt and DC conervsion is in"progress".
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
shivali

Post by shivali »

Chidu,

If some property has bda noc but not bda approved, what does that mean?
chidu

Post by chidu »

There are two BDA no objection certificates, first one is issued that BDA has no interest in acquisition of the said land, second one is issued that BDA has no objection for layout formation. But this is not an approval though, it just states that BDA has no objection for layout formation, provided layout is formed as per norms.
shivali

Post by shivali »

can someone tell for buying an agricultural land in karnataka, one needs to have someone(ancestors) from agricultural background from karnataka or anywhere in india.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

yes. in the same post, chidu has explained it clearly that u shud have agriculture background in Karnataka.
paba

Post by paba »

Hi,
I have seen a plot and liked it.
The owner has 4 plots joined together and is selling them individually.
As per owner, it is DC converted (DC conversion slip is there), he has A Khata (not sure about individual plot, need to check), Betterment charges paid, Loan avaialble.
The Layout is CMC approved (earlier CMC was approving authority).
Recently the sewage line is put in the layout (can see road digged up to put it), but final connection is not done yet.

I will go for check with lawyer, but need the opinion about it.
Also what are the things i need to check for it.
Does lawyer consultation is enough or need to go to some Govt office to check more.
shivali

Post by shivali »

nagarjunkatta,
this time please let someone else reply..

chidu,
I recently came across lot of people buying agricultural land in bangalore, though they have agricultural background only in other states(not karnataka).
I searched & saw this:
http://articles.economictimes.indiatime ... l-purposes
thats wanted to confirm if what people are doing is illegal or can it be done.

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”