B khata site - Things to look out before purchase?

rukesh.d

B khata site - Things to look out before purchase?

Post by rukesh.d »

Hello Friends,

I am planning to buy a site and with my budget, am only able to get a B-khata site. I got to see a few near to EMC2/Samsung @ ORR. Could you please let me know what are things to look into before buying this? Please suggest me a lawyer.

Thanks,
girishshk

Re: B khata site - Things to look out before purchase?

Post by girishshk »

Don't Go for B-Katha Site, Always Prefer good layout (BDA,BBMP,BMRDA) - Note- Your hard earn money should be parked at a safe place other than B-Katha Sites.

ORR - Is an investment IT-Corridor and there are lot of illegal activities and layout formed by some developers, so stay away from B-Katha Sites in those areas.

However, I don't prefer those area due to worst ground water levels (ORR & ITPL /Sarjapur Road) and lot of pollution without basic kaveri water.

Best to invest in BMRDA sites in South or North Bangalore - Lot of good options are also there where there is proposed metro stations also.
rukesh.d

Post by rukesh.d »

Thanks Girishk, I just noticed your reply. Not sure, why i did not get notification on email.
MariGold

Post by MariGold »

I would very much agree to what girishshk has stated above but one thing that has to considered is the price factor. The sites of BDA,BBMP,BMRDA layouts are quiet high and not within reach of many people.

In case you have decided to go with a B-Katha property/site, here is some gyan from my personal experience.

Make sure that the layout has basic amenities like sewage and electricity already and there are a good number of houses already build in the locality. Was told to that it was safer to buy a built house rather than a site alone.

A strict no-no to B-Khata sites from newly formed layouts as the risk is considerably high (was told so by my lawyer).

It is very important to consult an good lawyer to check for the property Title documents and clarify about the legality of the layout.

Good luck.
rukesh.d

Post by rukesh.d »

Thank you Marigold...gyan is useful :)
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

I have seen if B Khata sites with good number of houses constructed nearby with electricity/sewage ,which will anyway there as house are built, then prices for a B Khata sites itself are very high ranging from 3500 to 3800 Rs which many cannot afford even higher than BMRDA sites .But reality there are still takers for these sites/build houses using black money or people from IT taking loan from NBFC banks paying huge bribe/processing fees/higher interest rates this with such high price .so site developers/builders are minting money on this. So price wise i don't see any advantage but for BMRDA you will get loan which is risk free.

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”