Recommendation for lawyer

avian

Recommendation for lawyer

Post by avian »

Hi
Can somebody give some recommendations on good lawyers for veryfing property documents?Also, how much do they generally charge?

reg
Avian
jackalbda

Re: Recommendation for lawyer

Post by jackalbda »

which area are you looking for ? Also which type of property , BBMP Khatha/BDA/ non-BBMP ? I paid 7.5K altogether for document verification/agreement making /sale-deed preparation+help is sub-registrar office during registration. Help is sub-registrar office seemed most important to me. As a layman , u are completely helpless there , believe me !!
avian

Post by avian »

could be BDA approved\BDA site? any good lawayers in SOuth bangalore based on experience?
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I would suggest , you should contact a lawyer not based on South/East etc...Its much broader a classification I would say...you should talk to a lawyer who is very familiar to that sub-registrar office itself...Many might not be accepting this , I know...But my experience is , if your lawyer has got good contacts in sub-registrar office, ur life will be much easier on the registration day..

Anyhow, please drop a note to m4kpm4@gmail.com and I will send out my lawyer details...she was very good/intelligent/helpful to me atleast !!
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

Hi Jackalbda,

I have sent you an email at m4kpm4@gmail.com . Please send me the contact details of this lawyer.

Thank You!
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Done

Return to “Rules,Acts,Legal”