Need Honest Views on Selling BDA site & buying BBMP property

ilu1979

Need Honest Views on Selling BDA site & buying BBMP property

Post by ilu1979 »

Hi All,

Would like to know your Honest Views .
I have an offer a property under BBMP limits . The size is 15*40 North Facing , Fetching a Rent of 16k Per month Age of property is 15years and it has bore well. Cost of property is 30 Lacs Nego . I am planning to sell my 20*30 Site in BSK 6th Stage 6th Block , East Facing.

4 years back I saw a property in that same area it was 40*40 and fetching a rent of 22k and the property cost was 24 Lacs . Now the Land rate is 3 to 3.5 K per Sqft & he is quoting 70 Lacs .

Is it advisable to sell my BDA site and get an BBMP house which is fetching a rent .

Regards,
Ilu
gsNagesh

Re: Need Honest Views on Selling BDA site & buying BBMP prop

Post by gsNagesh »

@ilu
would you mention the location/area where you saw the property 4 years back and the current offered one.
msn1270

Re: Need Honest Views on Selling BDA site & buying BBMP prop

Post by msn1270 »

Property fetching a rent of 16K and its quoted selling value is around 30 lakhs is worth in any corner of Bangalore, provided the titles are clear, not in any litigation & notified for any acquisition. Its giving almost 6% returns per year now & cost of initial investment will be recovered in around 10 years with the increasing rental income every year.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”