BSK 6th stage Site rate

alok.kumar06

Re: BSK 6th stage Site rate

Post by alok.kumar06 »

BDA has opened e-auction for corner and some intermediate sites in BSK 5th stage Uttarahalli , Kumaraswamy Layout and Happy Valley Layout at 39000/- per Sq metre. That comes to roughly about 3650/- PSF
Good/Bad/Ugly?
Any views?
vbm

Post by vbm »

kiranR wrote:
vbm wrote:Is there any difference in the per sqft rate for 20*30 and 30*40 dimension sites. I observed that price quoted for 20*30 is cheaper than 30*40.
good joke :mrgreen:
KiranR
Could you please explain the joke so that I can also lol... :roll: :lol:
ravcee

Post by ravcee »

sreekbda wrote:KiranR,

Where and what is the joke? Please elaborate.

I purchased a site in September and this was my observation too.
Hi Sreekbda, how much did you pay for your site and where exactly was this?
anamikaraj

Post by anamikaraj »

tedso111 wrote:My family member owns a site in BSK 6th stage measuring 30x40 and is the direct allottee. We have plans to dispose it. We expect the best price & brokers are excused. You can reply by quoting a price prevalent in the area. If the offer is acceptable then we can discuss about the details & other modalities.
i am interested in buying ur plot kindly contact me vanathigururaj@yahoo.com
bglsrini

Post by bglsrini »

Hi,
I have a site in prime & beautiful location alloted to me By BDA in Bsk 6th stage 6th block, west facing , 15th site from 100' Road and close to proposed BDA complex building.Expected rate is RS.2400/- sightly negotiable.Intrested persons who wanted to buy/invest please mail to bglsrini@gmail.com
Brokers please excuse.
abhijitsmane

Post by abhijitsmane »

kiranR wrote:
vbm wrote:Is there any difference in the per sqft rate for 20*30 and 30*40 dimension sites. I observed that price quoted for 20*30 is cheaper than 30*40.
good joke :mrgreen:

For 20x30 BDA plots, the road width is 20 ft whereas for 30x40 BDA plots, it is 30ft and 40ft for 40x60 plots.
To give an idea, a mid-size car parked on a 20 ft road is sufficient to cause some congestion. Imagine a dozen houses and half a dozen cars on the
20ft road. This is the reason 20x30 plot is relatively cheaper than 30x40 (in terms of per sqft rate).
rag_murthy

Post by rag_murthy »

Folks, In general how are the rates distributed across BSK 6th stage Blocks. I bought a plot from the direct allottee around 2007 paying Rs 1800 / - per sqft in 6th block. Ofcourse prices were inflated at that time. I want to buy another property now hence making enquires.

Thanks
hosathota

Post by hosathota »

I am also actively looking for a site in and around BSK 6th stage but brokers seems to have full control over most of the sites for sale there. Moment they see a direct owner, they will enter into an agreement and start quoting fancy rates. There are atleast 100+ brokers active in that area. I am not seeing anything less than Rs2500/sqft for a east/north 30x40 site. Of course it will be lesser for a 20x30 or 40x60 depending on the demand and block and location. Other observation is, work on connecting Cauvery water seems to be progressing from Mysore road side, so brokers will shortly add 'Cauvery water will be provided in 3 months' to their list of reasons for hype !!
jigneshdubal

Post by jigneshdubal »

hi,
I have a BMICAPA approved layout near BSK 6th stage. New layout and priced at xxxxxxxxxx sq ft.
jignesh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hijacking the topics with ads are not permitted,you can place just a single add in classifieds ,further violating your membership[ will be banned permanently
hosathota

Post by hosathota »

thanks, I am looking only for BDA or BDA approved sites from direct owners. I have seen the layout you have mentioned. Moreover, I was replying to earlier post from rag_murthy on the prevailing rates in BSK 6th stage and shared my experience and the intention was not to mention my requirements.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”