30x40 BDA site

abhijitsmane

30x40 BDA site

Post by abhijitsmane »

Broker suggested 30x40 BDA site (about 250m from 80ft road) and is close to proposed BDA complex.
Note that the sites there are not exactly 1200 sqft but around 1163 sqft.
He is quoting a final price of around 26 lac which come to around Rs. 2236 per sqft.

The price seems quite high - no Cauvery water available yet and barely any houses around the area where the site is.
My range was around 1800 per sqft but he plainly turned it down. Any comments/suggestions whether to attempt further negotiation and what price to quote?
PlotGuy

Re: 30x40 BDA site

Post by PlotGuy »

Why are you not speaking to the owner directly ?
abhijitsmane

Post by abhijitsmane »

I wanted to do that but the Agent is claiming that the owner isn't ready for anything less than Rs. 2200. Agent seems to have referred a buyer quoting
Rs. 2100 but the owner flatly refused. So, he says there is no point in going to owner with Rs. 1800. Not sure how far we can rely on the Agent's claim.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

You should never negotiate with a broker. The broker's job is to get you in touch with the owner, not decide the price on behalf of the owner. In fact, you shouldn't even have mentioned the price to the broker in the first place. So no matter what price you are willing to pay, make sure you talk to the owner first.
abhijitsmane

Post by abhijitsmane »

Ok, I will get the owner details and speak to him. I am not sure if he would provide the owner contact details directly to me or arrange for a meeting at his office.
Either way, I guess the owner would have been well-trained by the Agent as to what price to quote, what details to divulge etc. Let me check with the agent and see how
it goes from there.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

https://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops/BDA ... 45=hg54371

Use the above link to get the owner details if you have the plot no and the location. After that some search in the internet or visiting the place would help you to get the contact details.
abhijitsmane

Post by abhijitsmane »

Thanks JackalBDA
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Yes. Try to get in touch with the owner and get his contact details so that you can talk to him directly without the presence of the broker. Please post us your experience. If the broker refuses to give the details of the owner, tell him you will post a negative review on this forum; and do it if he still doesn't yield. With the advent of the Internet, no one can hide anywhere.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”