Current Land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block

rag_murthy

Current Land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block

Post by rag_murthy »

Hello Everyone,

Kindly provide me details on the prevailing land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block. This looks to be a good interactive forum where we get excellent opinion from all.

Thanks in Advance,
-Murthy
santosh_vp

Re: Current Land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block

Post by santosh_vp »

I think it is in the range of 1600 -2200 sft.
chetanhm

Post by chetanhm »

Purchased a 40x60 @ Rs.2200, less than a week ago. For the plots i checked, rates were between 1800 to 2400. If you get a good plot for Rs.2000 ... that would be a great deal!
satishas

Post by satishas »

Hi, Congrats. Could you please share the details and the reason you paid Rs.2200 when you say the range is between 1800 -2400?
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

Chetan, What facing and in which block?
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Hi ,
What would be the best rate to for 30.40 N,E or W facinfg sites in 4th and 5th block? Brokers are quoting 2200-2300 in those areas. I also noticed that there is little bit of slow down in that area from past 1-2 months. Many brokers are showing the same site and quoting high prices and they are still not sold. Is it good time to buy for inventment (2-3 years) or we can wait for few months. Another news is that when the guidance value and interest rates increses soon they are may be a lull in the transactions and there could be drop in prices.
Most of the sites in that layout are from resellers with agreement. I don't if they caould holf longer. Today I got a call from one of the brokers and reduced the price by rs100/psft even before the meeting. I had told them it will a one shot payment and registration in 5 days. I'm not sure waht to do.

Your thoughts?
PM007

Post by PM007 »

Chetan,
If you have broker number, Could you please share? I am interested to buy plots in 1800-2000 range.

Admin,
I am not able to post new messages/posts. I can only reply the existing posts. Could you please change my privileges?

Thanks,
Prasanna
krish

Post by krish »

Please send a screen shot of the issue you are facing to admin@mybdasites.com We'll check and get back.

Regards,
-Admin Team.
satishas

Post by satishas »

I am also looking out for a site, as you mentioned correctly and I hope the prices will drop soon but how much I am not aware. Please do share the broker info. Good LUCK.

Regards,
satish.as@gmail.com
home_seeker

Post by home_seeker »

2011-Aug-14
Hi,
God willing; I am looking to purchase a 30*40 site in BSK 6th stage [via loan]; for future home construction purpose.
A broker whom I met provided the phone no. of a "reseller" who is not the actual owner. This site is in 4th block.
The broker & reseller are refusing to give contact no. of actual owner.

Please advise on the following:
i. Are there any things to be careful about regarding 4th block sites
ii. Please advise steps regarding dealing with reseller.

Thanks
home_seeker

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”