Current Land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block

chetanhm

Re: Current Land rates in BSK 6th stage 6th block

Post by chetanhm »

For some earlier queries:

The plots at 1800-2200 range were either south facing or very far down from the 100 ft road. Mine is a west facing site (6th block) and very close to 100 ft road and the NICE entry point. I bought it from direct owner - no agents/resellers. However, i did meet several agents and resellers while buying ... can pass on the phone numbers if you need. Do drop an email to chetanhm@gmail.com

Regrading 4th block, there are are couple extentions in 4th block that forest dept is reclaiming, be carefull about them. Resellers would not give out owner's numbers unless you commit to buy. They would have an agreement with the actual owner ... and will have at least 100-200 margin while reselling. There was a site in 4th block that owner was offering at 2300 (negotiable ... i would say 2200 easily) ... a week later, it was already in a reseller's hand with a quote of not less than 2400!!!

good luck!
tamya

Post by tamya »

Search at above location , you can get details on onwer (Don't know link is not up now)

https://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops/BDA ... earch.aspx
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

If the reseller made the internal agreement with the owners , than direct owner is also cannot sell site if u succeed to get his contact details, i guess this link is valid only when direct owner made their plots available with him.
I understand direct owners also has little fear in their mind not to make their sell public and invite any one <<i guess u could understand the anyone here.>> would pressurize them to sell their site at cheaper rates.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

I advise you to deal only with the Owner. It is easy to get the name of the owner if you are willing to go the BDA office or better still have a reliable broker of your own who can get that information for you. Dealing with resellers can be a hassle since you do not know how they became a reseller - Is it for money ? Are they claiming to be a reseller when they are not ? Does the land belong to HUF(Hindu undivided family ) ? There are too many pitfalls.

If the broker and reseller act inappropriately, post their names here so that people in this forum know about these people.
sun244

Post by sun244 »

How do you find direct owner selling? I am trying sites like quickr,...etc.... Not much luck. Any tips will be appreciated.

thank you
Sunder
home_seeker

Post by home_seeker »

Hi chetanhm, smvdvs, tamya, plotguy,

Thank you for the replies & information.
The site below is not opening for me. Not sure if I have to change any firewall settings.
https://ops.bdabangalore.org

I think I will visit the BDA office in BSK 2nd stage and enquire about the site & it's history/any ownership litigation etc.
If any one knows the specific desk/contact person in this BDA office ; please let me know.

Regards,
home_seeker
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Once a reseller enters into an agreement with the buyer, the buyer will not have any say in the site for the duration of the sale agreement. So going to various agencies and finding the owner's details is of no use.

Your choices are
1. To only buy sites offered by the owner or,

if you like the site so much, you need to take some precautions, such as

1. Make sure the agreement specifies, that the owner has agreed to register the site to the agreement holder or one of his asignees,
2. Make sure the agreement is still valid ( dates of the agreement and the duration of the agreement are all there in the agreement)
3. Make sure the agreement holder (reseller) signs as consenting witness in your sale deed on the date of registeration.
4. Take a letter of affadavit from the reseller(agreement holder) that states that he had entered into the agreement with so and so, and he is not interested in purchasing the site and has no objection to the site being sold and registered to you. ( get the exact legal wording from a lawyer)
5. Make sure there is some form of identification of the real owner. It should not happen that some one comes and signs as a owner.

Good luck with your site purchase.
home_seeker

Post by home_seeker »

Hi tvsh,

Thanks for the points.

Regards
home_seeker
home_seeker

Post by home_seeker »

Hi all,

Just wanted to share some points learnt from my experience with this "reseller".

i. The reseller displayed an "agreement" that carried a fake signature of the "owner".
ii. Reseller refused to provide a meeting with the real owner unless a sale agreement was prepared & brought along. [This in spite of the fact that rate was finalised with reseller].
iii. Another point to newcomers regarding EC (Encumbrance certificate). Lawyer pointed out that EC must be made on Form-15. This form will indicate all transactions on that property. For BDA layouts; as a minimum; it must indicate the BDA sale deed transaction with the allottee. The other form is Form-16 EC. It is called nil encumbrance form.

As of now; I have decided to cancel buying this specific site in BSK 6th stage ; because the reseller is not appearing trustworthy.

Requesting direct owners who are looking to sell their site to please mail me at arch3040@gmail.com.
(I have also placed a classified ad in "Site Wanted" ).

Regards
home_seeker
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Why don't you post the names of the reseller and broker ?

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”