banashankari 6thstage 4 h block

nagaraja h n

banashankari 6thstage 4 h block

Post by nagaraja h n »

Regarding above layout i am unable to know why bda is not taking any initiative to provide drainage road electricity poles etc to our site in which we are ready to build houses
suneelkoyi

Re: banashankari 6thstage 4 h block

Post by suneelkoyi »

Hi,

We already started construction in BSK 6th Stage, 4th H block further extension. Electricity is available. However there are no thar roads, sanitary and water. Don't know how long does it take to provide these facilities for BDA.
nagaraja h n

Post by nagaraja h n »

sir,thank you for the information I may also start constructing the house with existing fecilities please give your contact no my no. is9449022806
Bangalorian

Post by Bangalorian »

very nice to know that someone from your neighborhood.

I am also from 4th H block & disappointed every time i visit the layout when can I start to live there...
nagaraja h n

Post by nagaraja h n »

I recently visited the the place I am also disappointed and helpless to see that waste debris is dumped covering the rain water drain if u want some contact Mr suresh tel no 9342195268 he is residing there
prasad_278

Post by prasad_278 »

I guess this 4th H block is spread on either side of the BSK 6th Stage Main road which connects Kanakapura road to Uttarhalli main road.
Not sure which locality you people are speaking about.
1. The one next to Karishma farm or next to Balaji layout.
2. The one next to Jayanagar Housing society sites.
Both are 4th H block. Which block you are referring to?

The one next to Karishma Farm, there is no proper approach road also right?.. I last visited 6 months back, its not at all improved. Its same as it used to be 3 years back.
Other blocks in BSK 6th stage have improved. Even being closed to Kanakapura main road and being next to main road, there is no approach road, sanitary lines or any other facilities.

You can also observe the other blocks. There is improvement in the facilities, roads are tarred and it looks good. This one remains as it is.
We can see the price also, its not increased, that shows there is no improvement. Even if you ask the real estate guys they say, there is no approach.

Not sure when BDA will look at this and help people in living there, there by improving the locality.
suneelkoyi

Post by suneelkoyi »

Guys,

My site is located in BSK 6th Stage, 4th H block further extension which is behind Suraj Ganga Socrates apartment. This patch is having only 36 sites with 3 roads. 3 site owners have already constructed their houses and are living there. And this place is hardly 5mins by walk from Kanakpura Main Road. Still there are no improvements from BDA.
Adjacent to this layout is Balaji layout(BDA Approved) which is having tarred roads, sanitary lines, park etc.

Is there any rule on the percentage of occupancy or number of houses to be constructed to provide these basic amenities by BDA such as Tar roads, Sanitary lines, Water etc..
nagaraja h n

Post by nagaraja h n »

As such there is no rule there is a rule according to which they have to allot the sites only after providing basic amenities
hvc

Post by hvc »

Can anyone with good idea about the layout please mark this block in wikimapia ?
suneelkoyi

Post by suneelkoyi »

Hi All,

Have marked on wikimapia.
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.8771584&lo ... 0Extension

Please check the block behind suraj ganga socrates apartment which is adjacent to Khoday's call center.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”