BDA Site allotment from Consultant

Dreamhouse

BDA Site allotment from Consultant

Post by Dreamhouse »

I've an offer from a BDA consultant that they can still allot left out plots in the BSK 6th Stage to the public but that will be done paying 25% of the Market Value in Cash and after the allotment letter issued (Max by 2 months) rest on the register day to the BDA officers. I'm not sure how this really works out but wanted to make sure before I take a step.
Appreciate your feedback to my query...thanks!
neo_sat

Re: BDA Site allotment from Consultant

Post by neo_sat »

This sounds fishy at the outset...

1. Why cash? If BDA is allotting the plots, they should give a auction notification for corner/intermediate sites...Last I knew, they were auctioning sites at BSK 5th stage for Rs. 39000/sq mtr in mid-2011.

2. Who decides the market value...? The govt value currently is Rs. 1200, but brokers will quote anywhere between 3000-4500 for buyers and 2400-3000 for sellers...

3. Considering that everything goes well and the BDA allottment does happen, what's the assurance that this will not be cancelled like the Category-G allottment. The bone of contention will be that you got an out-of-turn allottment and waited for multiple attempts before getting a site...
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

ಉಂಡೆ ನಾಮ ಉದ್ದುದ್ದುಕ್ಕೋ - ಅಡ್ಡಗಲಕ್ಕೋ ? ಆಸೆ ಪಡೋದು ತಪ್ಪಲ್ಲ. ಅಡ್ಡ ದಾರಿಯಿಂದ ಪಡೆಯುವ ದುರಾಸೆ ಕೆಲಸ ಒಳ್ಳೆಯದಲ್ಲ. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಬೆಲೆಯನ್ನೂ ತೆರಬೇಕಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಮಧ್ಯಮ ವರ್ಗದ ಜನರ ಆಸೆಗಳನ್ನೇ ಭಂಡವಾಳಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವವರು ನಮ್ಮಲ್ಲಿ ಸಾಕಷ್ಟು ಜನರಿದ್ದಾರೆ.

ಅಲ್ಲ ಸ್ವಾಮಿ ಉಳಿದಿರೋ 27 ಜಿ-ಕೆಟಗರಿ ಸೈಟುಗಳಿಗೆ 105 ಜನರನ್ನ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಶಿಫಾರಸ್ಸು ಮಾಡಿದೆ, ಹೇಗೆ ಕೊಡೋಕೆ ಸಾಧ್ಯ ಅಂತ ಹಿಂದಿನ ಬಿ ಡಿ ಏ ಆಯುಕ್ತರು ತಮ್ಮ ಅಸಹಾಯಕತೆಯನ್ನು ಸರ್ಕಾರಕ್ಕೆ ಪತ್ರದ ಮೂಲಕ ಬರೆದಿರುವ ವಿಷಯ ಉಚ್ಚ ನ್ಯಾಯಾಲಯಕ್ಕೂ ಪ್ರಮಾಣ ಪತ್ರದ ಮೂಲಕ ತಿಳಿಸಿರುವಾಗ, ಬಾಕಿ ಉಳಿದ ಸೈಟುಗಳನ್ನೇ ಬಾಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳೋಕೆ ನಮ್ಮ ರಾಜಕಾರಣಿಗಳು ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಮೂಲೆ ನಿವೇಶನಗಳನ್ನ ಕೇವಲ ಹಾರಾಜು ಮಾಡಲಿಕ್ಕೆ ಸಾಧ್ಯ. ನಿಮಗೆ ಯಾರೋ ಆಸಾಮಿ ಒಳ್ಳೆ ಟೋಪಿ ಹಾಕೋಕೆ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾನೆ. ಈಗಾಗಲೇ "ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಗುರು" ಮುಖಾಂತರ ಸಾವಿರಾರು ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕರು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಹಣ ಮಾಡಲು ಹೋಗಿ 1100 ಕೋಟಿ ರುಪಾಯಿಗಳನ್ನು ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಎಂಬುದನ್ನ ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ನೆನಪಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.
Last edited by msn1270 on November 18th, 2012, 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
sun

Post by sun »

Msn is absolutely correct..
smvdvs

Post by smvdvs »

msn nice proverb

Dreamhouse, if u find something wrong abt the consultant , please inform local police of that area and help innocent people.
nagsbhat

Post by nagsbhat »

I too got an offer a while ago by an agent. This does happen in a particular situation where certain parties have authority to recommend allotment to BDA. BDA then allots the sites to the recommended person. I had got an offer for 600 sft plot for 18L where market value was 36L. Out of 18L 12 Lakhs cash and rest white with DD. However, I was not very convinced and dropped out.
However, be very very careful. I would suggest not to go for it. They might create fake allotment letters.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Whether it is a consultant or whatever, if it is a BDA plot, then verify that the BDA has such records. Only then you can be sure of that being a legal plot. If I were you, I would be very wary of this - some cash deal and some white - do you think a large organization like BDA would do that? How would the cash part be accounted in govt. accounting records?

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”