Price in BSK 6th stage...

kumarkuru

Re: Price in BSK 6th stage...

Post by kumarkuru »

Hi rangavittala

What ever you are talking about is it a private layout or BDA site in BSK6?
I had a broker who showed me a site which he claimed land-owner site, meaning that it is not BDA site, but it is between 2 BDA sites.
Do we know what is the approximate price difference between a proper BDA site and an adjacent site which is not BDA site which has the title as land owner?

And also is there any problem in buying these sites?
phaneendra

Post by phaneendra »

Last week been to BSK VI,4th T block,behind Thalaghattapura,the access road to the layout seems to be very narrow.It doesn't look like BDA property.Could anyone update if there are any litigations as the broker was saying there had been complaints filed by some members
malavan

Post by malavan »

Dear Mr.Phaneendra,
what is the current price in 4th T block,

but i visited one year back at that time there was a message the area bleongs to army, but i enquired there personally they told behind cauvery pipe line only it belongd to army and 3rd party, and not in 4th T Block.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Last weekend been to BSK 5th and 6th Stage. the current prices are Rs. 2500/sq.ft near to the uttarahall main road and opp to the Temple. Behind the temple, quoted price is Rs.1800/sq.ft.

in the 6th stage, quoted price ranges from Rs. 1400 to Rs. 1600 / sq.ft. These selles are old land owners or resellers who bought them at the peak time. So not much bargaining option.

I found BSK 6th Stage, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th blocks are good for investments as there will be good appreciation in teh coming years as they are well connected by the 100 ft road and connectivity to the NICE Road.
phaneendra

Post by phaneendra »

Dear Malavan,

The prices are at 1400/sq ft. The entrance to the layout is a real bottle neck.Still it is not clear on the development road map.
skmanju

Post by skmanju »

All BSK6 owners and enthisists, please join the facebook group of BSK6 stage, so that we can be in touch always :-)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 5734333834

Cheers
Manju
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

during my last visit to BSK 6th Stage, Got a chance to interact with a genuine Real estate Agent, as per his opinion, Certain areas of BSK 6th Stage(Excluding adjacent to the 100 ft road and near to NICE junction), they're not worth for living for next 5 years and not worth for more than Rs. 700/sq.ft. But the many of the sellers in this area have bought it during the peak time in the range of Rs.1,500 to 2000 and trapped or the original land owners who got sites for giving their land to BDA. So these two category people are trying to hold the prices around Rs. 1,500 and above and the genuine BDA Allottees are not at all selling in this area.

That means its again a hyped market rate for no reason/developments in this area.
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

recently I went to BSK 6th stage. the quoted price in 7th block right next to nice road connectiing ramp is 1500. in other blocks it is 900-1300.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

the proposed kaveri Water connection to these new areas is by 2012. So till that time only borewell water is the option in these layouts. Till that time the development pace will not be much in all the BDA layouts like anjanapura, Sir M.V Layout, BSK 5th, 6th stages....etc.
phaneendra

Post by phaneendra »

Hi,

I had almost finalised the deal at 4th T block when I heard abt the encroachment issue.I visited BSK BDA and spent lot of time in getting details,to my horror there are close to 500 sites which are under litigation.
Pls do check the details before proceeding further.BSK has lots of issues,3rd,5th block are the affected blocks.Pls do share any details in this forum for every member benefit.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”