Price in BSK 6th stage...

neo_sat

Price in BSK 6th stage...

Post by neo_sat »

Hi,

Have any of you visited the BSK 6th stage recently...How is the price trend now...?
One of the brokers called me about 2 weeks back and offered to show me some sites at 1600/-, but I feel that the price must have reduced even further...

Regards,
neo_sat
balajiptp

Re: Price in BSK 6th stage...

Post by balajiptp »

Hi,

I am visiting every week, prices are coming down. Current prices between 1100 - 1300 for south facing.
North & East btw 1300 -1500 depends on the location. Current loaction is 2,3 & 4 th block. Brokers will qoute 100 to 200 extra.

thanks
balaji
neo_sat

Post by neo_sat »

Thanks Mr. Balaji...

1400 is a very tempting price to jump in...I am planning to visit the layout over this weekend as well...Will keep you posted on any interesting info I come across...

Regards,
-neo_sat
avian

Post by avian »

Hi
Is it Ok to construct a house and live in BSK 6th stage during the next 1 year?

reg
vivekuchil

Post by vivekuchil »

While it's nice to know that prices are finally levelling out from their previous inflated highs, it's pretty sad for people like me who saw RE as an investment opportunity...

I bought a 30x40 site @1725 rupees per sq.ft over a year ago and am utterly disappointed to see how the price curve has shaped up in BSK VI...Sad as an investor and happy as a common man.

Vivek
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neo_sat wrote:Thanks Mr. Balaji...

1400 is a very tempting price to jump in...I am planning to visit the layout over this weekend as well...Will keep you posted on any interesting info I come across...

Regards,
-neo_sat
balajiptp

Post by balajiptp »

hI neo_sat

Now slowly brokers are increasing the prices after govt. formation. But still seller are less they are people who simply increase the prices not a customers. I could recommend buy it before budget. Lot changes might happen after a new budget in anohter 45days.

balaji
avian

Post by avian »

Hi All
Would like to know which block is the best and the current price raange over there?
Any recommendation on good brokers?

reg
neo_sat

Post by neo_sat »

Thanks Mr. Balaji...

I am looking to buy a 30x40 and planning to approach some brokers over this weekend...Do you have the contact number of any broker whom you have found to be reliable enough...?

Regards,
-neo_sat
yogim

Post by yogim »

I got an offer from a seller for 30x40 east facing at 1500/sqft in 1st block. Is this price reasonable ?
Bangalorian

Post by Bangalorian »

I bought a 30*40 in bSK 6th stage in Dec 2007 & paid 1650 for an east facing plot in 4th block. But some in this forum say that the prices r in 1300 range Unbelievable drop... Is the layout improved to construct the houses now?

Can anyone tell me please since I live out of India cann't go there.

Thanks
Last edited by Bangalorian on October 21st, 2009, 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”