Price in BSK 6th stage...

idlebrain

Re: Price in BSK 6th stage...

Post by idlebrain »

rewatcher & Bangalorian - Both of yours posts are informative. Thank you.
idlebrain

Post by idlebrain »

Bangalorian -Is the plot still available for sale? Could you please share the plot information and owner contact details? thanks.
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

rewatcher,

thank u for the prompt response. info is very useful.
saravan

Post by saravan »

Hi all,

Need some help. On BSK 6th stage, 7th block, I have an offer from a direct seller quoting 1800Rs sqft. (citing proximity to NICE) And on BSK 4th B block (further extension near Shoba Sunbeam) another seller is quoting 1646 Rs/sqft (citing proximity to Shoba). Are these reasonable rates?

I was looking at the previous posts in this forum and saw that the practical price range is 1100 to 1500. But these owners are saying that these are older rates and now the prices have picked up. hence wanted to validate the same.

I am planning to buy real estate for first time and hence a bit apprehensive, Hence wanted to know what would be a reasonable price I should pay in 4th B block or 7th block. Would appreciate the advice of the members.

Thanks a lot!
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Only the sellers are rising the prices by trusting the times of india hyped news of "Right time to invest in Bangalore Real Estate".

In Reality, Buyers are not even looking towards them.

In 4th Block extended layots there are offers for Rs. 1300(30X40 site) to 1500(60X40 site)/sq.ft from last 8 months. hope you can undestand the situation, why they are still not sold till today.

already RBI has warned last week for all the Banks that there will not be one more round of Restructuring this time like last year, for housing sector Loans to Developers and Builders and advised them bring down their prices to clear their inventory.

This makes them to bring down the current market prices in the coming months. Hence wait for some more time.
thiru

Post by thiru »

Hi,

I am interested in buying 30* 40 Site from the direct owner. Please call me in this mobile 9900214728

Regards
Thiru
bglsrini

Post by bglsrini »

Hi,
I have a site in prime & beautiful location alloted to me By BDA in Bsk 6th stage 6thblock, west facing , 15th site from 100' Road and close to proposed BDA complex building.Expected rate is RS.2400/- sightly negotiable.Intrested persons who wanted to buy/invest please mail to bglsrini@gmail.com
Brokers please excuse.
malavan

Post by malavan »

Hi,
If some one has a information of this layout with block wise it will be of great information for the folks in this forum.

thks,
malavan
malavan

Post by malavan »

Hi ,
Some one can share what is current pricing in 4th T Block and someone was mentioning the government rate itself for this block is fixed @ Rs. 1000psqft.

rgds,
malavan.
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

msn1270 wrote: In 4th Block extended layots there are offers for Rs. 1300(30X40 site) to 1500(60X40 site)/sq.ft from last 8 months. hope you can undestand the situation, why they are still not sold till today.

already RBI has warned last week for all the Banks that there will not be one more round of Restructuring this time like last year, for housing sector Loans to Developers and Builders and advised them bring down their prices to clear their inventory.

This makes them to bring down the current market prices in the coming months. Hence wait for some more time.
------------
Hi msn,
What are these extended layouts. Are they genuine? Are these demarcated and developed by BDA?
You posted in Feb2010. Are the prices still in that range? I thought that a 60 x 40 plot will be at lower price than a 30 x 40 psft.
Thanks

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”