Price in BSK 6th stage...

chetanhm

Re: Price in BSK 6th stage...

Post by chetanhm »

Hi All,
I am looking to buy a 40x60 plot in BSK ... could someone please post the prevailing prices? specifically in 4th block if possible please. Anything above 2k is insane ... not sure if supply/demand in BSK is still supporting this price!!!

Thanks
sampreeth

Post by sampreeth »

Brokers quote prices ranging from 1800-2500.
In my opinion, anything above 1800 is a premium. I entered into an agreement at a price of 1925 for a west facing site in 4th block recently. I managed to negotiate the price from 2100 to 1925. I know that this is a premium price, however I decided to buy since i liked the site. There are enough sites for sale.. do not get caught into broker's trap. South facing sites are available at 1700. Sites close to 100 ft road are little bit expensive.
Veejay

Post by Veejay »

I read in this forum that there are issues with some of the sites in Bsk 6th Stage 5th block. Is this true - could some one clarify? I am currently negotating for a 40x60 site in 5th block. Is it safe to go ahead with this?

Thanks.
fiatprakash

Post by fiatprakash »

Hi,
I've shortlisted one site in BSK 6th stage and 10th block. This is a direct owner deal and the owner is quoting somewhere around 2050. This is a bit closer to 100ft road.
Is this a valid deal considering that there is no broker hassle involved?
What are the house construction prospects for 10th block in next 2-3 years?
ALso, the 100 ft main road from main blocks(3,4,5 etc) leading to 10th blocks becomes narrow near Lakshmi temple junction...seems like there could be some issue extending this stretch to 100ft road. Can someone please throw some light on this?

Thanks
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Hi Prakash,
I guess you are new to this online community. When dealing with direct owner or thru a broker, double confirm the genuinity of the seller. Sometime ago, there was an issue between BDA and the Forest Dept wherein BDA had allotted sites to people in forest land without proper approvals. There may be a litigation going on. Pl read through this forum and ascertain the facts as much as possible. Determine, if the sites you have zeroed in do not fall under these litigated properties. I am not discouraging you but avoid instinctive buying without gathering much detail about the property. However, 2050 INR psft seems to be on the higher side. Price range, in my opinion, as BSK 6th stage should be around 1700 INR psft. Good Luck.
Thanks
fiatprakash

Post by fiatprakash »

HI Mareyalare,

Thanks for the reply. As you said I'm new to this community.
I could check the owner;s name in the below website
https://ops.bdabangalore.org/bdaops/BDA ... earch.aspx

I'm planning to do a legal verification with a lawyer. Will the lawyer be able to find out if there is any litigation with KFD with this particular site?
Could you please help to find details about this subject in this forum? I did a search but couldn't find it.
Thanks for the indicative price for this area. Owner seems to be particular about this price. May be I have to revisit this.

Edit - found below link.
http://mybdasites.com/msn-sites/bskivto ... 6722876554

Thanks
Prakash.
jkkstar

Post by jkkstar »

Brought a non - BDA site near 4H block after getting it verified through a lawyer regarding BDA and KFD. Any house constructions yet?

What is the current running price for non-BDA site in BSK6TH stage?

thanks

Kam
ssnkumar

Post by ssnkumar »

What is the prevailing rates per sqft in Banashankari 6th Stage 4th T Block?
ssnkumar

Post by ssnkumar »

Also I read somewhere that, there is some forest related litigation in some blocks of Banashankari 6th stage.
Can somebody tell me, what is this litigation, how it will affect the owners and buyers, also which blocks are affected?
malavan

Post by malavan »

Hi,
anybody can share the current price trend in BSK 6th stage blockwise?

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”