where to pay property tax

paruom

where to pay property tax

Post by paruom »

Hi forum members,

Was out for 2 years and could not pay property tax for my land. I am in Bangalore only tomorrow. Is there any bank where I can pay. What documents do I need to carry.

Regards
rangavittala

Re: where to pay property tax

Post by rangavittala »

pay online at BBMP website or visit BBMP office on any week days Monday to Saturday
paruom

Post by paruom »

thanks. Is there no bank where i can go and pay this. A few yrs ago I was told a bank in jpnagar is where I can go and pay
pvr59ksl

Post by pvr59ksl »

Hi Paruom, :)

Where is your property ? Is it under BDA or BBMP ? If it is under BDA, you have to get the challan from BDA and pay the tax at the DESIGNATED banks. Normally the challans are mailed to the site owners. Since you were not here for two years you may not have received it. Hence, you have to visit the BDA office of your area.

If your site or house is under BBMP, you can go to any Bangalore One centres. Get the appropriate form by paying Rs.5-. You should have the details of last tax paid details and the application number of start of the block period ( ie the application number 3 years back), PID No. or Khatha No.. Fill up the form. Ascertain the exact cheq amount and write the chq only after the Bangalore one employee confirms the amount. If you have any doubt, the Bangalore One employees will help you. They are helpful.
paruom

Post by paruom »

thanks. went to the office with the challan and bda person mentioned i can do it online

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”