BSK 6th Stage BDA Auction on 17th Feb

Bangalorian

BSK 6th Stage BDA Auction on 17th Feb

Post by Bangalorian »

BDA is going to auction corner sites in BSK 6th stage 4th H block on 17th of Feb. The starting bid is 50,000/sqmt which is approximately 60 lac for a 30*40 plot.
wow! BDA is making good money. When the market is less than 1500 sqft for other plot why do we need to buy corner plot paying 50k/sqmt. May be this will promote 4th H block at least.
Last edited by Bangalorian on February 17th, 2010, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rewatcher

Re: BSK 6th Stage BDA Auction on 17th Feb

Post by rewatcher »

I think it is for commercial sites - but even then the minimum price fixed by BDA is outrageous. Since black money babus cannot participate in the all-white transaction auctions I am curious to see who would pay nearly Rs.5000 per sqft for a commercial property in a area where there is hardly any human habitation at the moment.

This reminds me of another BDA auction last month - they announced auction of residential sites in Nagarabhavi with a minimum price of Rs.3500 per sqft. Actually the current market rates for residential sites are much lower in that area. Curiously just a few days before the auction BDA ran a notice in newspapers saying that the auction of sites in Nagarabhavi were canceled !
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

guys

Definitely it is for commercial sites. Also observe, the measurement is in sq.mts not in sq.ft.
if we convert 1.sq.mt = 10.67 sq.ft
chandramouli

Post by chandramouli »

what is happening at bda these days. even till 16th feb, the bda website carried the notification of this proposed auction at bda 6th stage to be held on 17th. but surprise on 17th evening this notification was DELETED on the website #$#$&^&**& dont know if auction was really held or not. most probably not. other auction notifications are not deleted from the website even after the auction date is over. cancellation of this particular auction does not come as a surprise considering the preposterous minimum bid notified. i feel somebody in BDA goofedup abt the minimum rate making it very embarassing for the BDA to face any bidders on the auction date. can anyone clarify what really happened at the venue ??
murthyveda

Post by murthyveda »

I am not sure if this auction ever took place. If yes, people would have turned up only to see which nuts even quoted a rupee extra.
alok.kumar06

Post by alok.kumar06 »

BDA has opened e-auction for corner and some intermediate sites in BSK 5th stage Uttarahalli , Kumaraswamy Layout and Happy Valley Layout at 39000/- per Sq metre. That comes to roughly about 3650/- PSF
Good/Bad/Ugly?
Any views?
yasif

Post by yasif »

I am looking for Commerical plot at BSK 6th stage please let me know which is the best block in terms of connectivity and fast development

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”