Excellent 30*40 for sale in 4th Blk, close to RV and 100 ft

rahulbohra

Excellent 30*40 for sale in 4th Blk, close to RV and 100 ft

Post by rahulbohra »

Dear Members,

I am looking to sell my 30*40 site in BSK 6th Stage, 4th Block. Here are the details:

1) Excellent location, the site is only 50m from the main 100ft road.
2) Very close to RV College (only two blocks away) with several houses already constructed in the immediate vicinity. Once the college is fully operational, this part of BSK 6th stage should see a big push in residential and commercial activities.
3) Clear titles with Khata and BDA tax receipts for past 10 years. I am the owner having purchased the site 7 years back from a direct allottee.

This site is suitable for buyers looking for a transparent/ no-fuss transaction and those looking to construct their house in the immediate future.

My asking price is 56 lakhs with scope for slight negotiation depending on how quickly the buyer is looking to close the transaction.

Please respond to me at RahulBohra@gmail.com. Happy to answer your queries and discuss your offer.

Thanks for your time.

Rahul
rahulbohra

Re: Excellent 30*40 for sale in 4th Blk, close to RV and 100

Post by rahulbohra »

Folks,

I have received a no. of queries asking for further information on my site. For the benefit of those who replied and everyone else who sees this ad here are the details:

a) Site is West facing
b) Site is one street away from RV College. So, while the vicinity is very much residential now with several existing houses, there is potential for commercial use in the future
c) Potential buyers availing bank loan is not a problem - like I mentioned previously, I am looking for a very transparent and open transaction
d) I am the only owner of the site. There are no joint owners, existing bank loan, PoA etc.

Hopefully the above has answered your queries.

Feel free to drop me a note on RahulBohra@gmail.com to express your interest.

Thanks

Rahul
rsunitha

Post by rsunitha »

Dear mr. Rahul,

can you please tell me the land mark and the site no. I want to see the site before discussing with you, I want to buy the site looking some places.

Regards

RAVi
rahulbohra

Post by rahulbohra »

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your interest.

Please send me a email at RahulBohra@gmailcom and I will let you know the site # and directions to get there.

Rahul
duffyhair

Post by duffyhair »

is it still available?

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”