BSK 6th stage Site rate

Maximaxi

BSK 6th stage Site rate

Post by Maximaxi »

I have been watching this form for blore real estate, I am interested to buy in 6th stage but every agent is saying 2100 psf. How come for every site price is same? I am not able to find reliable agent who can help in this matter.

Expert, please provide your input, Any agent or site owner who is willing to sell plot.

I am looking into 3rd Block 4rd, 5th block.

My price range is 1500-1800 let me know any other part of blore where we can plot.

Thx
duffyhair

Re: BSK 6th stage Site rate

Post by duffyhair »

go back to same broker as a seller or send some1 known to u as a seller of a site.. n see whats the rate he quotes!
i m sure it would be below 1500 per sqft.. its the best way to know the rates from brokers since they jack up the prices to make up for hefty commissions..
shiva_rn

Post by shiva_rn »

Agent are playing games; both buyers and sellers are cheated. Looks like most of the registered users in any real estate websites are agents. So difficult to find buyers and sellers on web sites, but still we can keep trying.
Agents are reselling and also taking brokerage on top of it.
I have already posted an Ad - Site wanted in BSK 6th Stage[mentioning only owners to call]; no response from past 1 week.
Maximaxi

Post by Maximaxi »

@duffyhair

Correct, Broker are playing games and making seller and buyer to suffer.

Do you guys know any other best BDA sites where we can invest. May be North Bangalore or South Bangalore

Thx
tedso111

Post by tedso111 »

My family member owns a site in BSK 6th stage measuring 30x40 and is the direct allottee. We have plans to dispose it. We expect the best price & brokers are excused. You can reply by quoting a price prevalent in the area. If the offer is acceptable then we can discuss about the details & other modalities.
mith123

Post by mith123 »

HI What is the price you are expecting per square feet?
vbm

Post by vbm »

Is there any difference in the per sqft rate for 20*30 and 30*40 dimension sites. I observed that price quoted for 20*30 is cheaper than 30*40.
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

People don't like 20x30 plots as any house constructed on it will be very congested. So, you will get a 20x30 for about 10 L or even less.
kiranR

Post by kiranR »

vbm wrote:Is there any difference in the per sqft rate for 20*30 and 30*40 dimension sites. I observed that price quoted for 20*30 is cheaper than 30*40.
good joke :mrgreen:
sreekbda

Post by sreekbda »

KiranR,

Where and what is the joke? Please elaborate.

I purchased a site in September and this was my observation too.

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”