Development @ BSK6

SharanBS

Development @ BSK6

Post by SharanBS »

Friends,

The internal roads have been tarred and the layout looks fabulous. Even the access from NICE road has been done.

Looks like now its ready for construction.

Any guess on the time line for construction activities to start.

Cheers,
Sharan
avian

Re: Development @ BSK6

Post by avian »

Thats good. Any idea which is the blest block to buy a plot(both in terms of locality and starting immediate construction)
avian

Post by avian »

Hi All
Any inputs on the best block to buy a plot(both in terms of locality and starting immediate construction) would be very helpful?

reg
Avian
SharanBS

Post by SharanBS »

Avian,

The 3rd block is having the BDA complex so will be more of a commertial section, 4 H and and 4 B are near to Kanakpura road.

The 4th and 5th block will be mix of commertial and residential, 6th and 7th are near to the Clover Leaf Jn and they will be more of residential than commertial.

8th and later block are on the other side (next to the temple) and they are a bit away from this 3,4,5,6 section but will be closer to the Mysore road section and the development will be little slower as compared to the other one.

If you r buying for investment then u have to wait 10 yrs to get a good appreciation, the layout should develop within 5 yrs but the old days are gone and I don't forsee and big boom in the coming years.

Certainly take these with a pinch of salt, its my personal views...

All the best.
Sharan
avian

Post by avian »

Thanx a lot, Sharan
I am not looking for investment but for building my house asap.

reg
Avian
sujith

Post by sujith »

Hi All,

I visit BSK 6th Stage regularly atleast once in a month as I have sight in 3rd Block. The layout has been developed very well. All the inner roads and main roads are thared. There is a 100 ft road next to KSIT college which goes through 1st and 2nd block and joins the 80 ft road passing through 3rd Block (going to Raja Rajeshwari Nagar).
Even the Road next to Sharma Transport is getting Tharred.
Overall layout is looking beautiful.

Even Nice Road exit is in progress.

Only drwaback is the water. Once the water connection is there, I hope the construction activity should be there in another 2-3 years.

Regards
Sujith
murthyveda

Post by murthyveda »

the road adjacent to KSIT is 80Feet, I guess and is not 100 Feet.
skmanju

Post by skmanju »

All BSK6 owners and enthisists, please join the facebook group of BSK6 stage, so that we can be in touch always :-)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... 5734333834

Cheers
Manju

Return to “BSK IV to VI BDA”