Civil Contractor requirement

dionash2002

Civil Contractor requirement

Post by dionash2002 »

I planning to construct a 15 Square building in BSK 6th Stage, near Kanakapura Road.

I require the services of a Civil Contractor with proven track record in construcion of residential buildings, who can strictly adhered to Schedules. The construction shall be with material and labour. I am looking at @ Rs.1550/- per sft. as the final rate. ( I have already obtained the plan sanction and borewell shall be dug in few days) all inclusive with no additional cost.

Those who can execute the the construction with quality and can adhere to schedule, with in the said price can contact me. Payments shall be based upon completion of stage wise and shall not be a constraining factor.

( I am compelled to put all these points, since I had a very bad and bitter experience with a Local contractor, in my previous house construction.)

Those who can provide a Gurantor and can work with the above price /sft, only contract me.

thanking you.
ardesarchitects

Re: Civil Contractor requirement

Post by ardesarchitects »

dionash2002 wrote:
April 3rd, 2021, 1:12 pm
I planning to construct a 15 Square building in BSK 6th Stage, near Kanakapura Road.

I require the services of a Civil Contractor with proven track record in construcion of residential buildings, who can strictly adhered to Schedules. The construction shall be with material and labour. I am looking at @ Rs.1550/- per sft. as the final rate. ( I have already obtained the plan sanction and borewell shall be dug in few days) all inclusive with no additional cost.

Those who can execute the the construction with quality and can adhere to schedule, with in the said price can contact me. Payments shall be based upon completion of stage wise and shall not be a constraining factor.

( I am compelled to put all these points, since I had a very bad and bitter experience with a Local contractor, in my previous house construction.)

Those who can provide a Gurantor and can work with the above price /sft, only contract me.

thanking you.
Hi,dionash2002
I feel you are making a mistake of not getting clarity on what you actually need. Your previous experience with contractor or mason is about quality but this time also you are not defining what the quality means to you.
Price of construction is derived out of complete material specifications but not by the word "Quality".
Quality is very subjective, unless specifications of materials and workmanship are defined with precisions. If you don't get specifications in detail there are 99% chances that you will not be satisfied with any kind of output from a contractor.
Pls note that the material specifications are not just about steel, cement, sand & brick
1. Workmanship
2. Flooring
3. Hardware
4. Flooring joints
5. Window door wood 
6. Grills
7. Main door handles and locks
8. Electrical wires thickness and routing
9. Plumbing pipe specifications & routing & separations 
10. Sanitation routing & chambers
11. Railings
12. Sump capacity and type of sump
13. Flagging concrete 
14. Billing area calculations
15. Polish & method of applications
16. Staircase type and finishings 
17. Quantity of electrical main boards, Mcb etc...and many more.

All the best for your construction of home

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
rajesheathiraj

Post by rajesheathiraj »

Hi Pls contact for the best Deal

Regards
Rajesh
Mob xxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by rajesheathiraj on May 2nd, 2021, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
rajesheathiraj

Post by rajesheathiraj »

Hi
Please contact for best deal

Regards
Rajesh
Mob xxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ADMIN
dionash2002

Post by dionash2002 »

ardesarchitects wrote:
April 9th, 2021, 11:35 am
dionash2002 wrote:

thanking you.
Hi,dionash2002
I feel you are making a mistake of not getting clarity on what you actually need. Your previous experience with contractor or mason is about quality but this time also you are not defining what the quality means to you.
Price of construction is derived out of complete material specifications but not by the word "Quality".
Quality is very subjective, unless specifications of materials and workmanship are defined with precisions. If you don't get specifications in detail there are 99% chances that you will not be satisfied with any kind of output from a contractor.
Pls note that the material specifications are not just about steel, cement, sand & brick
1. Workmanship
2. Flooring
3. Hardware
4. Flooring joints
5. Window door wood 
6. Grills
7. Main door handles and locks
8. Electrical wires thickness and routing
9. Plumbing pipe specifications & routing & separations 
10. Sanitation routing & chambers
11. Railings
12. Sump capacity and type of sump
13. Flagging concrete 
14. Billing area calculations
15. Polish & method of applications
16. Staircase type and finishings 
17. Quantity of electrical main boards, Mcb etc...and many more.

All the best for your construction of home

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
Thank you Mr.Praveen N. for your detailed mail.

Would you plan my house to be constructed on 20*30 plot ?. You can send your reply to nageshvenkat79@gmail.com.

regards,
Nagesh
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

dionash2002 wrote:

thanking you.
Plz contact honestconstructioniit, they are bjnch of IIT professionale DLF employees doing professional construction at 1600 sft with all branded material
dionash2002

Post by dionash2002 »

hi sunil18vns

share their email address
sunil18vns

Post by sunil18vns »

Email mishikakav@gmail.com
ramki067

Post by ramki067 »