RK Township

sreekbda

RK Township

Post by sreekbda »

Hi...Anyone knows this project well?

Are they a honest developer to deal with? Are the documents for this project clear?

http://www.rktownship.com/
sunkumar

Re: RK Township

Post by sunkumar »

Hi

Anyone who has bought a plot or has some details about this could you please post your opinion here? Has anyone bought a plot here? How is the development in this area?
abhinkoi

Post by abhinkoi »

I am also interested in this layout..can someone pls shed some lights if it wud be a good deal to buy this? Builder is quoting 1350 now.
shanbabu

Post by shanbabu »

I have invested in this layout. That was when the elevated expressway was nearing completion. Price seems to be reasonable compared to several other layouts near Hosur road, BSK 6th stage or ANjanapura.
Think this one has some very good prospects due to its easy access to Electrnoic city, koramangala, Narayana Hospital and upcoming schools and not to mention its distance from hosur road.
The layout already has a lot of residents from the flat community and that should take care of the developments to follow.
feel_rajan

Post by feel_rajan »

Hi Shanbabu
Even I am planning to buy a site there. Not for investment but for constructing house immed.
Can you please share your idea about getting the site there now. What waas the price when you bought. Now they are quoting 1350/sqft
shanbabu

Post by shanbabu »

I think 1350/sft is reasonable price compared to several others in the market today and has huge potential from what i heard from some independent real-estate consultants. It has infrastructure and occupancy for immediate construction and, good prospects for a boom in long-term given its access and approach
shanbabu

Post by shanbabu »

Have also heard from residents saying they bought for 1450 and 1400/sft depending on plot facing and road width in front
manishm7

Post by manishm7 »

Hi All,
I am planning to purchase site in R K Township. But I am worried about the water and air pollution due to industries around.
Could somebody please throw light on it ? It would be a great help.

Thanks,
Manish
agopal

Post by agopal »

Manishm,

Did you finally buy a plot in RK township ? Whether you bought it or not, pls let us know what influenced your decision. Iam looking at this township and your feedback will help.

Thanks.
chandanhk

Post by chandanhk »

Hi All, Did any one buy a plot at this township. what is the price?
please help me to know some info that would help me to make good decision.

Return to “BMRDA Approved”