e'lvated hosur road flyover effect on Nisarga/N'danvana?

msn1270

Re: e'lvated hosur road flyover effect on Nisarga/N'danvana?

Post by msn1270 »

dear Raghu

1) As the group moderator said, better you mention about your identity to the forum " who are in need of help"? R u from the Nirman Shelter Office, or a legal advisor......etc. without knowing anything about you, how can they approach an anonymous person for their issues.

2) Two members have given their name and their year of registration and the site details also, if you are from Nirman Shelter office, that is good enough to find out the details and the status.

3) In our previous group, there were plenty of real estate agents who used to post as an individual especially related to Bannerghatta road, BSk, Anjana pura area plots. So if there is a mis-identification from myside about you, Kindly accept my sincere apologies.

4) For your kind information, I've no bias neither on Nirman shelters nor or his Founder Mr. lakshmi Narayan. Even I have read couple of appreciation about his projects over a period. At the same time, No Real estate firm is making any charity work in this world. They do by milking money from the buyers/investors only. No exception for Mr. lakshmi narayan also. Hope you know his background also, what was in his hand when he came to bangalore two decades ago ?. he was not a born rich person.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Raghu

For Your kind information, Your Cell number doesn't give your profile to the forum. Also remember that, Nobody talks to a stranger about their personal issues, unless they trust and have confidence with him. When you can't even give your identity to the forum, better be silent. Its a public forum by the people and for the people for discussing their interests, issues, needs....etc. You can't threaten anyone like this.

if at all there is no problem in Nirman shelters, was there a (Two matured senior citizen) chance to share their problem here. anybody can confidently say, they are not trying to entertain anyone here and even you wouldn't have shown your interest to mediate secretly to fill the loop hole.

Atlease disclose what is your motive for arranging a meeting with your Nirman Shelter's executive director after the matter is seen in a public forum ?. If there is a mistake from Nirman Shelters knowingly or unknowingly, its their duty to execute it on priority atleast now. Also, if everything is proper and in place, better provide the documentary evidence to the members who are waiting more than a decade.
raghu_nan

Post by raghu_nan »

hi
Last edited by raghu_nan on January 12th, 2010, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear Raghu

Toubled members have shared their issue briefly and asked for a suggestion. Moderator and I have shared our Opinion. No one can dispute it. It looks they're comfortable and taken a note of our reply by looking at their sincere acknowledgement.

it doesn't mean that Neither We Nor You are the "ONLY SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT FOR SOLVING THEIR PROBLEM". Also just because you've mentioned your number, its not mandatory to contact you. We've no personal interest in knowing your profile, interact nor share our numbers with an unknown person.

If you dont' want to share your details in public, send an individual response to them
by mentioning who are you? what is your relation with Nirman Shelter and why would you like to mediate them?[/b], they may show their interest to interact with you. Else they may find their own way to get a solution to their issue.

Else this is the end of my responses for you.

Dear Nadig and prabhakar sir, feel free and continue to interact with our forum members. Just ignore the above kind of anonymous responses.
premnathkumar89

Post by premnathkumar89 »

sirs, my name is sri.premnath kumar. i recently went to nirman shelters new office at south end circle,to get help to procure a housing loan.i have purchased this 30*40 site from them 12years back at nirman layout.i and most of my friends were told that these were DC converted sites with all govt approvals. but now their layout manager says that my site is a GREEN BELT site and hence i cant get a bank loan.she pointed to the village name in the sale deed,which said "S.BINGIPURA" .she said they have formed and sold more than 600 GREEN BELT sites. she also seemed very casual about it. is it not a crime to sell green belt sites? while also lying that they are DC converted sites. i am feeling hopeless as i dont know how to convey this to my family,as we were hoping to finance our son's education through this site. PLEASE HELP.
premnathkumar89

Post by premnathkumar89 »

sirs, my name is sri.premnath kumar. i recently went to nirman shelters new office at south end circle,to get help to procure a housing loan.i have purchased this 30*40 site from them 12years back at nirman layout.i and most of my friends were told that these were DC converted sites with all govt approvals. but now their layout manager says that my site is a GREEN BELT site and hence i cant get a bank loan.she pointed to the village name in the sale deed,which said "S.BINGIPURA" .she said they have formed and sold more than 600 GREEN BELT sites. she also seemed very casual about it. is it not a crime to sell green belt sites? while also lying that they are DC converted sites. i am feeling hopeless as i dont know how to convey this to my family,as we were hoping to finance our son's education through this site. MR.NADIG....PLEASE HELP ME.
sudhu_kumar

Post by sudhu_kumar »

Hi Don't worry . You can always sell your site.I think people are selling it for 1.5-1.8k now in that area and it is very good layout.Better instead of going to their south end office.Go to the layout itself and check with the people who are already staying there.

Return to “BMRDA Approved”