Getting Katha for a BIAPPA approved layout

dash

Getting Katha for a BIAPPA approved layout

Post by dash »

Hi,

I have recently bought a site in BIAPPA approved layout and the developer has registered the site to me. But he is not getting the Katha transfer done even though he has taken money for that. Now, if I have to get the Katha myself, can any body let me know whom should I contact and procedure to get the same. Will the Village Panchayat give the Katha for this site or is it BIAPPA who is the authority to issue the katha as the layout approval is from them? What are the document required for the Katha transfer. Any information in this regards will be very Helpful.
mithun

Re: Getting Katha for a BIAPPA approved layout

Post by mithun »

go to da BIAPPA office witha copy of all the documents you have .contact somebody in the office - pay and get the job done.its should not be a prob if you have all the documents with you in place
waxwing

Post by waxwing »

I dont think u need to go to BIAPPA office for getting the Khatha for the purchased BIAPPA site. You need to go to the respective gram panchayath under which your layout/site belongs to. One should get a khata certificate after 45 days from the date of registration.
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

I don't think Gram Panchayats issue any khatas or approvals anymore - since the formation of BBMP!
waxwing

Post by waxwing »

Gram panchayaths outside BBMP limits do issue Khatas for the sites coming under their jurisdiction. This is generally given after about 45 days from the date of registration of the site.....

Return to “BIAPPA approved”