How does a BIAPPA approved site Khata looks like???

waxwing

How does a BIAPPA approved site Khata looks like???

Post by waxwing »

Recently i purchased a BIAPPA approved site through a developer and the same was registered in the Sub registrar office at Hessarghatta hobli. Now the developer has given me a document ( two pages) written in Kannada from Rajanakunte Gram Panchayath and this was given after 45 days from the date of registration. The forms which are less than the size of standard newspaper ( form 9) has vertical coloums has names of the owner, site dimension,khata no, and other details surrounding the sites ( plots in North, south, east and west) and another form 11 has details of assessment of tax paid for 2010-11 which amounts to Rs.758/-. in Both the documents, the concerned officer has signed and the word "Nakalu" which i guess means duplicate is mentioned. Is this what we call khata certificate or is it just the extract of the Khatha?. If it is a extract of the Khata, When can i get the original Khata and from where???. How does a Khata in BIAPPA jurisdiction look like????Would appreciate suggestions and comments.
sramesh27

Re: How does a BIAPPA approved site Khata looks like???

Post by sramesh27 »

Hi Waxwing

Can you pls tell in which layout you bought the site? Also if its ok what price you paid

I am looking for a site in this area but totally confused
waxwing

Post by waxwing »

The plot i bought was in Taralabalu layout. I advice u to buy Biappa approved site in Aerogardenia near Rajankunte...U may get the same at Rs.850 per square feet...it s a good upcoming layout...
kumarkrish

Post by kumarkrish »

Can any one please let me know about Plots by Legacy Tierra

Return to “BIAPPA approved”