Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

srrao.nagar

Re: Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

Post by srrao.nagar »

Well, here is what i recently heard from them - approval process is in progress and they are likely to get it in April 2010. One of their project 'Heritage Citi' apparently got approval this month. Hope Aerozona gets through as well.

-Rao
rao85234

Post by rao85234 »

Any updates from Aerozona?
lojic282002

Post by lojic282002 »

All,

I've invested for 2 plots in 2006, I have no news from these people, no one picks up the phone or responds to emails or letters. No status notification on their website, not one official has posted a response on this forum or anywhere else...!

I suggest that all investors join togather and file a case against these people and let's try to get our money back...forget about interest at east getting the principal is good enough.

I have not seen a more unprofessional and unethical groupl of promoters, they should at least have the courtesy to inform their investors on the progress, If all are willing let's meet at a common place and discuss on how to take this forward, a police case under section 420 and we will hopefully get some official response from the company

We are all optimists... and get taken for a ride by operators like aishwarya... I
msm

Post by msm »

I think that we have lost our money. There's nothing we can do now. Aishwarya doesn't have money to give us a refund and they are not doing anything to get the projects approved.
indirstr8s

Post by indirstr8s »

They are not forthcoming with any coherent information at all. My guess is they have not even applied for BIAPPA approval. They do not have money to complete some basic amenities which perhaps is a pre requisite to apply for BIAPPA approval. Once again this is only a guess. By the way I have invested in two plots. I really do not know what to do.
msm

Post by msm »

I have booked 2 sites as well with Aishwarya. I was able to speak to a sales person who doesn't work for the company anymore. He said that there has been no progress and right now they aren't doing anything as they have no money. In my opinion it won't be too long before they close office.
indirstr8s

Post by indirstr8s »

So where has all the money gone. As far as I see all their projects approved or not, have come to a stand still. Have they completed anything?
seshumyob

Post by seshumyob »

FYI. I heard from reliable sources(couple of days back) that the an land issue pertaining to the Aerozona has be resolved which was lingering(blocking progress) around for some years now. This will enable Aerozona to go ahead with the plans of BIAPPA approval.Registration will start in 3-6 months approx.
msm

Post by msm »

why is it they always say 3 to 6 months. At the end of 3 to 6 months they will again tell us to wait another 3 to 6 months. If all road blocks are eliminated why not communicate to their investors. We have waited for more than 3 years and each time they say registration starts in 3 to 6 months. Now we have to wait until July to hear the next "registration in 3 to 6 months" news.
lojic282002

Post by lojic282002 »

Exactly my point too...there is complete silence from these people; if they were ethical they would at least inform us what is happening once in a while; an email or an update on their website would be good enough, they have no intention of making good their commitment and hope that we will forget about the 4-5 lakhs of our hard earned money...

once again I request all to come forward so we can we mobilize enough of the investors to file a joint case against the promoters before they vanish completely??

Return to “BIAPPA approved”