Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

lojic282002

Re: Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

Post by lojic282002 »

backroad wrote:Let me understand this:

1. You already own the site, is that correct?

2. Your problem is that the layout is not complete, is that correct?

3. Is there anybody out there who has put partial payment for a site with Aishwarya and is waiting for approval so that the site can be registered in individual's name?
Yes even I have made partial payment for 2 sites
msm

Post by msm »

How do we go about to file a joint case. Could you send us some details. Most of these investors are overseas. We are all in to support you.
lojic282002

Post by lojic282002 »

Can those in Bangalore share their contacts & meet at a common location...that should eb the first step; we can then look fo a lawyer who can give us advice
indirstr8s

Post by indirstr8s »

Have any of you guys received letter from Aishwarya, regarding the state of Aerozona project, in the last couple of days?
cherukuribabu

Post by cherukuribabu »

They issued a paper statement in Telugu language daily news papers like Eenadu, Andhrajyothy etc on Feb 14, 2010 that they are committed to complete the their ventures including this one in Devanahalli.

We have not received any letters.

indirstr8s, did you receive any letter?
Andhrajyothy Feb 14, 2010 Advt on 2nd page
Andhrajyothy Feb 14, 2010 Advt on 2nd page
14Feb2010_Andhrajyothy.jpg (111.15 KiB) Viewed 11788 times
indirstr8s

Post by indirstr8s »

Yes, I have received a letter which goes something as below...

"With reference to plot booked by you at Aerozonaa, we are happy to inform you that after long painful 4 years, BIAPPA has lifted ban on sanctions and issuing approvals for development of land situated in and around ....,.... (certain list of villages in the Devanahalli Taluk). We are moving ahead for getting all the required sanctions and approvals for the development of the project, which will be ready by July 2010, after which the registration process will start."

Well I am skeptical about this letter and do not have much hope on the progress. Seem to me like another last straw.
cherukuribabu

Post by cherukuribabu »

Any updates?
msm

Post by msm »

I don't believe these builders anymore. Next time I am in town I will be filing a consumer complaint and claim my money back.
juve

Post by juve »

The contact person for Aerozona is Mahadev (9980045789)
I got the letter ("After painful 4 years"...)for my site around 4 months back.
I requested the same letter for a friend's site...he said he has send the same. Today he picked up the phone also.
He also informed that they have stopped marketing for Aerozona as all sites have been sold.
He is saying August 2010 this BIAPPA approval will come.
That's the latest update. Hope things work out fine.

Aerozona Investors lets join some group online to be in contact. We should be having the list of aerozona investors and contact nos.
We all will be better informed.

P.S
My friend has invested near International Airport in some other project(other builder) and that person has vanished.
They were able to form a group and police case is going on.
cabal

Post by cabal »

Hi I just spoke to Mahadevan and he is now saying that the registration will not take place till Sept, not in July as the letter promised. He is saying that the project is now delayed due to panchayat elections. Also, another matter that keeps coming up everytime I have talked to these developers is about not having some kind of approval for about 25 acres of the 85 acres project. I was told that this portion had not yet been converted to non-agricultural use. Will they have to again get BIAPPA approval for this portion? I do not trust these builders anymore. Someone had posted recenlty on another site that he had managed to get a refund, but the check bounced.There is a yahood group dedicated to aerozonaa, but even that is not very active.

http://www.complaints-india.com/complai ... cheat.html

Return to “BIAPPA approved”