Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

juve

Re: Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

Post by juve »

Hi Guys,

There is lot of negative feedback about Aishwarys Builders, Presidency Group on net. Also a consumer case,cheque bounce case, police case going on.
What to do? Is there someone who's got some positive news.
Lets unite and have each other contact nos. and discuss what to do before its too late..
Is there some existing group of Aerozonaa Investors, pls let me know, I'll join that.
Lets demand an explanation from them.

Frankly speaking, I feel that they might continue to give false hopes by taking our calls and sending letters so that the actual thing
is hidden. All it takes for them is to employ one person like "Mahadev" to receive these calls so that everyone is under constant hope of getting the site registered.

Lets keep the ball rolling from our side and unite.

Regards,
Juve
jrk1174

Post by jrk1174 »

Hi Guys,

Has some one creeated Yahoo group Id relating Aero zona project. If not pls create one , we can synchronize on this issue in better way.

Regards,
Ravi
indirstr8s

Post by indirstr8s »

Check the link below. It is mentioned that the police has started taking action against these people.

http://www.complaints-india.com/complai ... ectsx.html
prithvi

Post by prithvi »

Is this the same Aishwarya builders who have projects on IVC road (Aerocity, Airogrand etc)?
juve

Post by juve »

Any update on the complaint. How are we going to recover our money from these cheats?
meetupuneet

Post by meetupuneet »

hello juve.. i agree with u tht some builders are corrupt and have evil intentions. I have purchased site in grand citi, vijaypura in aug 2007.. Today i met some ppl of aishwarya homes and developers and they showed me a zerox copy of a document stating tht BIAPPA has approved Grand citi after 4 years (but i couldnt understand it as it was in kannada.) TO verify their statement, my wife called them as customer and asked details about grand citi. They gave a specific number to her which is not present in http://www.biappa.in website. So i m doubtful of their credibility. Does anybody know about this project..

@ juve.. my email id is g_puneet1@rediffmail.com . Is it possible for u to share ur contact number so that we can talk on this matter ?

Regards
Puneet

juve wrote:The contact person for Aerozona is Mahadev (9980045789)
I got the letter ("After painful 4 years"...)for my site around 4 months back.
I requested the same letter for a friend's site...he said he has send the same. Today he picked up the phone also.
He also informed that they have stopped marketing for Aerozona as all sites have been sold.
He is saying August 2010 this BIAPPA approval will come.
That's the latest update. Hope things work out fine.

Aerozona Investors lets join some group online to be in contact. We should be having the list of aerozona investors and contact nos.
We all will be better informed.

P.S
My friend has invested near International Airport in some other project(other builder) and that person has vanished.
They were able to form a group and police case is going on.
BlrSite

Post by BlrSite »

Hi Puneet,
I am not sure if these people are Aishwarya Shelters related. If they are DO NOT BELIEVE THEM or their approved papers. Well if you want to proof their creditability go to JP Nagar 8th Phase where Royal County layout and you can see a Layout called Aishwarya Residency. Ask the plot owners they will tell you the story of these developers.

If other lay out sold by fake papers and you expect these lay out would original?

This is my personal experience.

Thanks,
parkom

Post by parkom »

I don't quite understand - if bureaucrats, generals and ministers can be prosecuted, why is it so hard to take such land "scamsters" to court ?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
stg2010

Post by stg2010 »

still no sign of anything
I had 3 differnt people call them today to find out the status. Here is the story
Story 1. They say it will take more time, maybe 3 or 6 or 9 months and they are not sure. They say instead of that take another one costing 32 lakhs situated 8 kms before aerezona.
Story 2. Site not available. Instead take some other proj with us near bidadi but cant give details, he says
Story 3. When called and asked about money back he says no liquidity and cant give money.

I believe we may need to take this to consumer court or band together and approach them

I had asked them for their client list, people who have applied for aerozona and they refused

Let me know if there is agroup and we can talk more

Shashi
teja1471

Post by teja1471 »

Hi guys
any development on the Aerozona project in Devenahalli? Please post.

Return to “BIAPPA approved”