Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

raosrini

Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

Post by raosrini »

Does anyone have any information about Aishwarya Aerozona at devanahalli. It is three years now and they are not doing any development. Will they do any development ? Has anyone visited their office recently ?
msn1270

Re: Aishwarya Aerozona Devanahalli

Post by msn1270 »

Beware of Aishwarya Developers. They're one of the blacklisted developer by BDA. They always keep changing their names slightly for every new projects. Recently some of their customers have lodged suit against them for not showing any progresss in one of their layout and also not returning the collected money. This was shown live in TV9 news channel.
investor

Post by investor »

We have been waiting for registering the site for three years now, and get the same reply everytime , BIAPPA approval will come in two months,
if anyone has any new updates about Aerozonna please post the information
Thanks,
dhirendra

Post by dhirendra »

Last edited by dhirendra on November 17th, 2014, 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Amazing how these proclaimed offenders are going around scott free and still putting out ads regularly on Deccan Herald and TOI. Is the Indian penal system so poor that these thugs cannot be taught a lesson ?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
msm

Post by msm »

has anyone received any updates from the builder regarding Aerozonna and Wellington
msm

Post by msm »

Just heard that registration for Aerozona would take atleast another year or so.
msm

Post by msm »

dhirendra wrote:Hello,
I have been visiting Aishwarya office for last 5 months regulary. They have shown me a plan and informed that they got an approval of converting their site from agreecultural site to residential site for 90 Acres. Now they have applied for approval from BIAPPA. I have noted few govt. order no. (which I will be verifying soon by visiting Devanhalli office of BIAPPA) for the site. Now they have to change plan and our site location will change. They informed that by Sep 1st week registration will start.
I have repeatedly raised wish to meet MD, but he is missing and reply I get is, "he has gone to hyderabad for business expansion".
From 25th Aug, I have started calling all concerned persons, whom contact no I have, but there is only no reply/sw off/out of range/not in service/no. not valid. Even their land line is out of order.

I am planning to visit again their office on 12th Sep09. If any body has same idea, let's meet at some point near to Aishwarya office and go together. If we are more in no, our voice will be heard.

Since last 2 yrs I have been hearing no. of property related frauds. It seems by booking Aerozona, we have landed in some how same condition.
I am very much concerned about my money. Now my concerns are serious about this project.
Who ever happens to see this forum, pls reply back to me on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I am thinking of creating a group on google and having all persons linked to one another.
As I alone cant do much against builder, I seek your help. After all everyone will be worried for one's money.

Regards,
Dhirendra Pratap Singh
Do you have any updates for us?
sgowda

Post by sgowda »

hi, I just got back from bangalore. I have a plot in Aishwarya evergreen. To say the least I was apalled to see my plot!! there is absolutely no development what so ever in the lyt. the compound wall has been felled on one side & there is only tall grass in the lyt. I went to their office in Vyalikaval but was irate at the PRO lady. She basically told me that they were Aishwarya homes now & my lyt belongs to Aishwarya estates & they have moved to jayanagar 4 th block now. when I demanded to meet the CEO she said he wasn't available & wouldn't give me his name. At this point I had started regretting investing my really hard earned money with this developer!! I had a very heated argument with that lady & was able to extract some phone #'s from her after reminding her the reputation the co has gained in the U.S now!! i finally went to j'gar 4 th block(my house is in north b'lore) & met the # 2 guy there as the ceo mr suresh wasn't available. As of now he has assured me that my concerns will be taken care of. he said once the basic development work was complete he would form a home owner's asscn & hand it over to hoa for future maintainance. every body in the lyt has received a letter to pay rs 10 psft as development charges & i told him i need to see developmental work in the lyt before we talk more money. This is not what I wanted to do on my long awaited vacation!! We have paid him tons of money & invited an heartache.

This is the problem, the soln is we all aishwarya plot owners need to form a grp & pressurise him to do some work there if not there will be no appreciation for our investment. I am willing to head a grp & take up the developmental issue with the developer. It's our hard earned money & unless we act now we will loose out big time. plz contact me if u r in the same situation & suggestions r always welcome. I only know abt evergreen project & not much abt his other projects.
thanks,
sgowda.
backroad

Post by backroad »

Let me understand this:

1. You already own the site, is that correct?

2. Your problem is that the layout is not complete, is that correct?

3. Is there anybody out there who has put partial payment for a site with Aishwarya and is waiting for approval so that the site can be registered in individual's name?

Return to “BIAPPA approved”