BIAPPA approved PLots

mithun

BIAPPA approved PLots

Post by mithun »

Is buying a BIAPPA approved plot safe enough to purchase.
waxwing

Re: BIAPPA approved PLots

Post by waxwing »

Yes it is one of the safest plots to buy, if u are purchasing a plot in Bangalore North. BIAPPA is the only planning authority having jurisdcistion in the north of Bangalore, particularly around BIAL to give legal sanction for the formation of Layout as per the norms and plans of the BIAPPA.
mithun

Post by mithun »

okay wt if BIAPPA approves the layout in 2010 and at a later point say 2011 cancels or revokes the approval what happens in that case to the owners of the plots who have alreayd purchased or registered the plots
waxwing

Post by waxwing »

That doesnt happen. BIAPPA gives approval based on the master plan for the area under its jurisdiction. The master plan prepared for the entire city clearly has the areas earmarked for SEZ, residential, commercial, green belt etc. So once the BIAPPA approves a layout, it checks all these before approval and once given it cant revoke its approval decision....
mithun

Post by mithun »

does anybody have the exact address and location detaisl of the BIAAPA office.i am aware that the office is in devenahalli.not sure where in devnahalli.detailed info would be much appreciated.
as i had mentioned earlier i am interested in buyin a plot in SAI SAMARPANA layout in bagaluru which is BIAAPA approved. Although i have a green signal to go ahead with this layout by my attorney ,i wish to reverify this detail with the BIAAPA office personally.anybody wish to join me are welcomed.
raju_nvm

Post by raju_nvm »

what is the rate in sai samparna layout. pls advise.
mithun

Post by mithun »

1100 @ raju
Somashekarn

Post by Somashekarn »

Mithun

What is so special about the area. I had been there a few days ago.. there is nothing happening there compared to the main highway/entry to the airport. Are the rates justified? What are the future developments in the area? Am planning to invest if the outlook looks good.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Could anyone tell me where the layout is located ?
mithun

Post by mithun »

Somashekarn wrote:Mithun

What is so special about the area. I had been there a few days ago.. there is nothing happening there compared to the main highway/entry to the airport. Are the rates justified? What are the future developments in the area? Am planning to invest if the outlook looks good.
apologies for the late reply - that whole stretch is bomb.
i could not go ahead with the deal as i was travelling.i think i will drop the idea now since i hv some other commitments.

Return to “BIAPPA approved”