SAI SAMRPANA LAYOUT BAGALURU

mithun

SAI SAMRPANA LAYOUT BAGALURU

Post by mithun »

does ne body hav ne info on this layout.this layout is near the bagluru bus stop.seems very promising to me though.
i gt the papers verified with my lawyer,
its converted land with BIAAPA approval.
i think i will go for it.let me knw wt u think ?
cost 1100 per sq ft.
buzz me or email me if nebody is interested, we might strike some discount for joint purchase..
mithun dot purushotham at gmail dot com
krish

Re: SAI SAMRPANA LAYOUT BAGALURU

Post by krish »

Hi Mithun,

My personal opinion. Please refrain from using SMS language. Helps many people (like me) to read your message fast.

BR,
Krish.
bobi_march8

Post by bobi_march8 »

Hello mithun,

Could you please let me know the layout details.

I am also looking.

Regards,
Siva.
mithun

Post by mithun »

Hello Siva ,
i did read your email.please tell me what details do you need?
drop me a note with the list of quetions and i will revert back.
i might be meeting the developer very soon, if you wish you could join me.i stay in electronic city,bangalore.drop me an email and we can synch up sometime.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

I was just browsing this layout information in Google and got to know some info posted on last November and during that time it was quoted 1100/- when u talk about now still the same price? no appreciation after 1 year? better to check guys before going for final

Regards,
Raghu
mithun

Post by mithun »

point taken - recession / market correction might have brought this back to the same price.i have the complete set of docs with me.i need a reliable lawyer who can check this for me.Mr murali was introduced on this forum.i did speak to him aswell.unfortunately i didnt get time to meet him or take things ahead with due to my travel plans.this place is certainly a gold mine.i am still abroad - the day i am back i will reach out to murli sir and close this action for sure.at this rate i will keep searchin - lol.

murli sir if you are reading this note- can you please email me at mithun dot purushothamat gmail dot com
parkom

Post by parkom »

Mithun, do you have a wikimapia link to the layout? I see some BIAPPA approved layouts advertised @720 psqft in today's papers. Do you think the 50% premium is justified?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
mithun

Post by mithun »

to be really honest - i am really bad with maps.
i can give you directions to reach there though and also the mobile number of the developer.you can refer my name - he would remember me i guess.tell him i cudnt take it ahead as i have travelled abroad for a short term and i have passed on his nO to u.

direction :
1) take the hebal outer ring road ( cross banaswadi/horamavu/kamanahalli - reach hennur signal)
2) take right @ hennur signal
3) go straight all the way till bagalur bus stop (should be 15 kms from hennur signal)
4) take left from bagalur bus stop and go ahead say 300 mtrs - on your right would be the layout.
5) the layout ois NOT bang on the main road but a little inside like 200 mtr
6) developers phone no: 9448018313
7) developers name : ravi kumar
mithun

Post by mithun »

hi parkom - answering your quetion :
u can get BIAPPA approved plots at any price all over that side.not sure which are you are refering to.let me know the newspaper and the page no:. may be will chek it online sometime
this property is just 200 - 300 mtrs away from bagaluru bus stop.the price of 1100 per sq ft may be fine as i find that place a real gold mine.
i will be back next month to india and will meet the builder personally.
i have also managed to give the set of docs to HDFC bank legal team to verify it for me.will keep you guys posted on this...just ensure somebody drops me a note so that i can respond otherwise i would jus forget.if all is well- i will talk to the builder for 800 and may be close it by 1000 max...lets see how it goes.i am hoping HDFC will get back to me in a weeks time.i will also look forward to meet Advocate Mr murli who has been introduced here.if any body wants to join me - will be happy to accomodate - may be a group deal might jus work out

Return to “BIAPPA approved”