Tulip garden review

rudrahatti

Tulip garden review

Post by rudrahatti »

Hi All,

I am planning to purchase 40*60 plot in Tulip gardens near itc factory near international airport.Please let me know your views on the same. how good it is to invest in this area? any help is highly appreciated. current rate is 2300-2400 rs/sq ft.

Thanks in advance.

Rudra
Nirmalarn

Re: Tulip garden review

Post by Nirmalarn »

Hi Rudra,

My cousin is having few sites in that layout, I will ask him if he is planning to sell them now. Email me your contact details to NIRMALARN@yahoo.com.

Nirmala
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Well, when one of my friend inquired last year September they quoted same price. With respect to area its really happening place and good area regarding the price 2300-2400 slightly more. If you can bargain to 1800 its good for investment

Regards,
Raghu
rudrahatti

Post by rudrahatti »

Thank you for the responses. We are trying to negotiate with one of the agent on the site. I will let you know the outcome
madhuban_k

Post by madhuban_k »

Please let me know at madhuban_k@hotmail.com if any site is for sale.
rudrahatti

Post by rudrahatti »

@madhuban : The developers are selling the plots in the 3rd phase. They are quoting 2400Rs/sq.ft. They are selling villas also. i think the price will be around 1.44 crores.
Ifyou want buy, you may need to check for resale plots. i recently took one resale plot. It was through agent.
getshashwat

Post by getshashwat »

Hi Rudra,
How much did you get the resale plot for? Can you message me your agents number to check if he has anymore plots available

Shash
Skoparde

Post by Skoparde »

Hi Guys, I am also trying for this property now(aug 2012). Anyone has updated rate per sqft? also, are there any known problems with the project or builder? I appreciate your input.
Thanks
-Suko
Somashekarn

Post by Somashekarn »

Hi

Wanted to know the current rates in Tulip Garden? I see ads for 2500 rs per sft. Are they for real? Also is it good to invest with a 5 year horizon?

Any inputs will be appreciated.

Regards
Som
savigk

Post by savigk »

no gym, no pool ,very slow growth

Return to “BIAPPA approved”