Srinidhi and Sai Brindavan Layouts

msn1270

Srinidhi and Sai Brindavan Layouts

Post by msn1270 »

hi Friends

has anyone visited or purchased sites in the above said, srinidhi or Sai Brindavan Gated Community layouts near Rajanukunte on Doddaballapur road. Says, it is 100% BIAAPA Approved and quoting Around Rs.900/sq.ft. Whats your opinion ?
mithun

Re: Srinidhi and Sai Brindavan Layouts

Post by mithun »

any update on this buy ??
dsubram

Post by dsubram »

Any updates? Anyone purchased recently from this project? If so, what is the cost? I heard that this is Joint Development projects.
prithvi

Post by prithvi »

Srinidhi Shelters is a BIAAPA approved project. That might be one plus point for them. But, there is no proper road to the layout. The road goes inside a village. The builders are promising that there is a 80 feet road sanctioned there; and the KHB colony is coming right in front of this layout. But, nobody knows if all these claims are true or not.

For me the price they are quoting looks too high.
alok.kumar06

Post by alok.kumar06 »

I have 3 colleagues from office who picked up plots at Sai Brindavan at 925/- & 975/- PSF respectively, in early 2009. This layout is good, and I'm keen to pick up something here, but, have not seen much of traction in the market. I recently saw and ad about a resale offering at about the same rates.

With the Bank loans and the interest rates already paid for over 1.5 yrs, the price hasn't gone up as yet.
mithun

Post by mithun »

is SAI SAMRPANA part of this ?? sai samarpana layout is on the hennur express link road and is BIAPPA approved.is buyin a BIAPPA approved plot equivalent to buying a BDA approved plot ??
mithun

Post by mithun »

is dis part of sai samarpana layout near bagaluru.this is also BIAPPA approved.is buying a BIAPPA approved plot equivalent to buyina BDA approved plot?

Return to “BIAPPA approved”