RathnaSwarupa by Telecom Employees Society

pj_pradeep

RathnaSwarupa by Telecom Employees Society

Post by pj_pradeep »

Anybody invested in RathnaSwarupa by Telecom society? One of my friend recently received a letter stating a increase of Rs 149/sq ft. Now the total cost comes to 703/sq ft + premium + registration. Work is still to be completed, they have just started the work after getting BIAPPA approval in Dec 09. Any idea if this is a good price to pay near International airport? Seeing the society's layout Anandasaagara in Mysore, atleast there is some confidence on the socity's credibility in delivering a good layout. But the price jack of RS 149 is little too much I feel
mithun

Re: RathnaSwarupa by Telecom Employees Society

Post by mithun »

wer does dis layout come - i wud be interested to buy a plot here
rkirana

Post by rkirana »

I am interested too - Pradeep can you send the contact details of this layout person?
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi guys this is telecom society sites...they have been paying for this from past 3 years intitial when they fixed it was some around 400 now see the price 700 plus still work in progress. See the amount of investment got blocked. And also presently this sites is not available because they collecting money only from the existing members. some of the member who got sanction letter they are planning to give(means you would required to pay the rest) for 1000 rs persq. I dint get any direct party but from agent

Trust this help guys....but my suggestion dont go.....

Return to “BIAPPA approved”