Artha Eden Park

neo_sat

Artha Eden Park

Post by neo_sat »

Hi,

I am sure most of you would have noticed the ad for these villas from the past 2 days...I called up the Artha office and they told me that the villas would cost ~18 lacs for 1200 sqft plot & ~22 lacs for 1500 sqft plot...plus VAT & Regn...You can visit their project at http://www.arthaedenpark.com
The person I spoke to said that these rates were non-negotiable...Apparently, these villas are being offered only after a draw of lots on 4th Mar...

I would like to discuss a couple of things with others on this forum...

1. Is the price justified in the location at which the project is coming up...?

2. Are the developers creating hype by announcing draw of lots for the projects even before the launch. By doing so, they are taking out price negotiations off the table. Ppl have to buy these villas at the rates quoted by the developer...!

3. Does anybody have experience dealing with Artha property. How reliable are they wrt to the timelines, finances etc...

Regards
msn1270

Re: Artha Eden Park

Post by msn1270 »

hi

In my opinion, first thing you need to look is the location not the price tag.

1) Even though the agency claims as it is Bangalore North, If I'm right, it is located after Doddaballapura Town.

2) What is the credibility of Arthamoney firm. Till last year we used to see similar ads by Orange Properties. But today they are behind the bars facing Criminal and Fraud case.

3) Think yourself, is 18 lakhs or 22 lakhs is worth for a villa in Doddaballapura town outskirts.

4) Similar project is available by Rashi Developers in the same town. Cross Check and compare their specs and price for verification.
kumar_kumar06

Post by kumar_kumar06 »

Agree Whole Heartedly. Best of my understanding for 25 lakh you will get any site in Yelanka only and The company has no Previous track record
Point no 2 if you see there ads in the paper most of them for appartments which are not theres and they market for Builders so from this we can clearly come
to conlusion this is not an real estate company but an Broker, Suppose if you directly negotiate with the builder who may get 15-20% off.
And Last point you cant buy an home since it is near airport telling frankly most of us for how many days we travel to airport buy the property there for that price is like making House next to sea becuase we need water.
neo_sat

Post by neo_sat »

Quite exactly the point I was trying to make in my first post.
I am not intending to invest in this property, but I was highlighting the innovative marketing tactics used by these guys to generate hype in the area and try to sell plots at that premium...!!!
mjothi

Post by mjothi »

I see this advt coming back now a days at the rate of liek 18Lacs. Anyone booked in here?
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Artha Properties is a sister company of Times Of India Newspaper Group.

They're one of the big frauds - always inspire the buyers by saying "This is the Right Time to Invest" in Bangalore Real Estate.

Also they do have shares in many real estate companies and hence they always promote the greedy developers and their properties.

Return to “BIAPPA approved”