Callisto Projects Private Limited and Jupiter projects

soujanya24

Callisto Projects Private Limited and Jupiter projects

Post by soujanya24 »

Guys,
Never buy these properties from these guys(www.callistoprojects.in) as these guys are the cheaters of two society's members with more than 1500 members in Devanahalli. The site which claims two previous successful projects as DEFENCE EMPLOYEES WELFARE SOCIETY (DEWS),SYNDICATE BANK RESIDENTIAL PROJECT are bogus and these guys have collected more than 33 corers of rupees and never allotted sites to these innocent employees of both the society's after 5 years still now. Please check the status by talking to authentic people or any members who have paid money for the site from Defense employees welfare society No.167,KEB Lyt,5th Crs,5th Mn,Sanjaynagar, Bangalore - 560094.(91)-(80)-23414466

So, I request you to not to fall prey to these cheaters/420 guys and save yourselves.shortly these people have the right treatement from all the members who have paid the money for the site in DEWS layout and syndicate bank layout Devanahalli.
sandeep

Re: Callisto Projects Private Limited and Jupiter projects

Post by sandeep »

I saw today's(04th July 2010) Prajavani new paper, and verified the credibility of these people. Please see the link http://www.prajavani.net/Content/Jul420 ... 192902.asp . These people have cheated the defence employees upto the tune of 18 crores by collecting the money by promising sites to these members and later started their business in three different names 1. Callisto Projects Private Limited (http://www.callistoprojects.in) in various places including Sahakar nagar , 2. Jupiter Infrastructure (Bangalore) Private Limited located in Sadashiv nagar 3. Angarak Infrastructures lead by Mr. Krishnaiah located in (in devanahalli , behind corporation bank near Jain temple) who is the master mind of these by three names of the business by making the partners by name Mr.Suryanarayana Rao who was thrown out as he was ex illegal advisor for Defence employees welfare society. Two more people Mr.sridhar ex-treaurer and Mr.Basappa GN who was ex-secretery got mingled with Mr. Krishnaiah with the selfish motives to dupe the members and worked for salary with Mr. Krishnaiah in Angarak Infrastructures Devanahalli office even with his daughter.

Guys..please do not get cheated with these people anymore ..and stay away from getting cheated...
mith123

Post by mith123 »

Thanks a lot for warning people.. good work.
soujanya24

Post by soujanya24 »

can we blacklist these people so that it would be beneficial for all the people not to get duped with their hard earned money?
Raju1

Post by Raju1 »

t
Last edited by Raju1 on August 29th, 2012, 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
npradeepnp

Post by npradeepnp »

guys..here is the latest development..these people are forming a layout called Europa near chikkajala which is approved by biappa. My friend has bought the plot and got it registered as well and he got a loan from LIC too. Currently 60% of the plots are approved by biappa and 40% is on hold which will be released after the completion of layout..the work at the site is in progress..they are quoting price of 1000 persqft..I know you guys have warned about these peoplehere..but i just wanted to confirm because I'm in dilemma whether to buy or not..appreciate your advice!
GSN

Post by GSN »

Hi every one,

May I know, any one have plot in Angarak Mellona layout at Hosakote.

Please reply to my message and give updates about the layout.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks
-GSN
Last edited by GSN on July 12th, 2012, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
GSN

Post by GSN »

Raju1 wrote:These people formed a layout near hoskote called Angarak mellona layout. Is it correct
Dear Raju,

do you have plot in Angarak mellona?
Angarak2014

Post by Angarak2014 »

Hi All,
This matter is resolved with the participation of the DEWS(DEFENCE EMPLOYEES WELFARE SOCIERY), Please confirm with society, and kindly remove the posts against Angarak Infrastructure.
Warm Regards
Angarak

Return to “BIAPPA approved”