LG Lakedew - Off Hennur Road

sam0170

LG Lakedew - Off Hennur Road

Post by sam0170 »

I saw some old posts on LG Lakedew but cannot reply to any of them. I would like to connect with LG Lakedew residents / plot owners.
biju.thomas

Re: LG Lakedew - Off Hennur Road

Post by biju.thomas »

I own a plot in LG Lakedew. You may join commonfloor to link up with other owners.
sam0170

Post by sam0170 »

Thanks. Just sent a request to join the community. I basically need to know if it is ok to start construction on the plot. There is still a lot of confusion about its BBMP status....B-Khata etc. I keep hearing that you cannot construct on B-Khata but I see many houses have come up already. Also there has been no improvement in terms of development from the developer's side probably due to all the issues with the shooting incident and IT raids. It would help to connect with other owners to understand such things.
biju.thomas

Post by biju.thomas »

Why should you wait to start the construction if you have decided to build your home/house? You can build house on a B-Khata property...infact you can get a loan for construction of your house.

The owners of the layout have no more monetary benefits from developing the layout, and why would they...It is a sold-out project. There is no sign of relief for the family from the shooting incident you are referring to.

But I was told that they might develop an extension of 2 acres towards the left side as you enter the layout. It is painfully slow process now as no land-lord in that area want to do business with LG after the 'incident'. But if it does work out, there will be new funds coming in from the layout which then can be used for a face-lift of the layout.
sam0170

Post by sam0170 »

Thanks for the info. Just want to make sure nobody comes and demolishes my house later on sometime :) Yes, it would be nice if they take some interest in development especially with such a nice lake nearby.
hanamantagoud

Post by hanamantagoud »

Hi ,

I plan to buy a site in LG lakedew .. Its a resale plot . Is there anybody here who bought a resale plot in LG lakedew ?
How to verify the authenticity of papers . Can you please guys guide me ?

regards,
Hanamantagoud
Ananya

Post by Ananya »

Hi Hanamanta

Did you Buy the property in LG lake Dew? have got the papers verified ? if so what is the adviocate openion? I am also planning to take a Plot in LG lake dew .
Thank you
RK
Ashok

Post by Ashok »

Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy a plot in LG Lakedew - off Hennur rd. It is a resale plot. Is there anybody here who recently bought a resale plot in LG lakedew ?
How to verify the authenticity of papers . Can you please guide me, friends ?

Is it risky buying B-Khata plot?

Thanks,
Ashok
Anitha Verghese

Post by Anitha Verghese »

Hi Ashok,

I have a plot at L.G.Lakedew, mine was purchased directly from the developer. I have not heard of any document issues with this layout so far. I am too planning to sell my plot, its a north facing site, size is 50*80 (4000sq ft area). You can call me at 9845209931 if interested.
sam0170

Post by sam0170 »

Hi Anitha,

What is the current value there for resale?

Return to “GramaThana (VP)”