Vijayanager 4th Stage - Owners' association

srk_133

Vijayanager 4th Stage - Owners' association

Post by srk_133 »

Hi All,

Some of us have site in Vajayanagar 4th Stage 2nd Phase. We are dreaming of having a house there & live with peace. I feel this is the right time we act so that future of that layout will be good. We can form a gourp & plan for better future. Some of the actions we can take a group can be:
- Making area green : Start planting green right away. It costs us very small amount (2 trees per site) & appoint a guy to water for few months. Once it settles it will grow by itself
- Setting some rules for ourselves : Building byelaws are formed for our own benifits. We should all review that & agree to common rules for construction activity. This helps us in long run to have a great place to live
- Working with govt. bodies : We can have meetings with local govt. bodies to get all the required facilities

It helps even for the people who have biught sites here for investment as rate appreciation is related to the quality of layout.

Please feel free to comment... you can contact me @ ravi_s_kumar@yahoo.com if you want to join this hands. Even few people can make difference

-Ravi
SUJAYKUMARP

Re: Vijayanager 4th Stage - Owners' association

Post by SUJAYKUMARP »

Hi Ravi,

I also own a site in Vijayanagar 4th stage, seems no one is planning to construct home, however my mail id is sujaykumarp@gmail.com

I agree with you that we need to make a group and be strong enough to ensure upkeep of the area, infact some of the area has become a waste dumping yard which is very serious problem.

Hope to get in touch.

Regards,
Sujay
hbrohit

Post by hbrohit »

Hi,
eevn i have a site in vijaynagar 4th stage near NPS school.
I heard the rates are goign high after the NPS school started.
Any idea how much the current rate in vijaynagar 4th stage.

Regards,
Rohit B
Bangaloreboy22

Post by Bangaloreboy22 »

Hi Rohit,

Yes, prices have increased.
Price range is around 2500 - 3000/ sq feet based on site location. As deeper in the layout prices are a bit less.

Regards,
SM
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hi All,

Have you people formed any group yet ?

Thanks
arunthl

Post by arunthl »

I do not own a site there but my close relative has constructed his house and its very near to NPS there. Last week I visited and it was the house warming function. I foresee that, it would take atleast 10 years to be a full fledged layout and the basic problem this locality is the transportation. You do no find either city bus or Auto. You always have to depend on UBER/OLA.

Just let me know if any of you want to form a group and approach him since he is staying in the layout.
SUJAYKUMARP

Post by SUJAYKUMARP »

Hi All,

As mentioned earlier, even I do own a plot in Vijayanagar 4th stage, 2nd phase, kindly share your contact numbers and email id's so that we can atleast form a small mail group and will be better equipped as to what is happening and where we are heading towards.

However w.r.t the initial mail by Ravi, I feel instead of roads, we can surely take up the planting of trees in the parks allocated, this will make more sense. I see about 5-6 houses been built near my site and we can ask some one to take care of the plants by giving them some petty amounts to water them aswell. Else if anyone of us visit we can water the plants ourselves.

Also regarding the transportation we cannot approach the KSRTC due to very thin population which makes sense also. So we must look at developing the area ourselves by making necessary constructions and probably stay there or give it on rent. I am sure most of us would not be able to stay there, but also this may not fetch great rents, but the value of the property always increases because of construction.

Well if anyone is ready to join hands even I am ready to start construction here rather than keep it vacant and kill the entire area. I have a plot facing a triangular park, which I am really blessed.

When I recently went there, the MUDA engineer made a remark that all site owners have multiple properties and do not want to construct and killing the area. Thieves have taken away the chamber covers to make good of the steel it has and also the electric wires are stolen. He mentioned even if one or 2 houses start coming up he will ensure bore well digging and provide water services and other amenities.

Friends, please get in touch if any one is like minded.

Sujay Kumar Puttanna
Mob - 99000 32175
email: sujaykumarp@gmail.com
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hi All

I have approached the electricity board and water supply board number of times but they with no result.

So now i am spending money to pull water line and electricity cable.

I have only built a watchman's house and planted a couple of trees. I couldn't see my trees dyeing so decided to spend and get the water connection.

A group can be really helpful in dealing with any issues.

Sujay...if you are talking about the triangular park, i think we are neighbors.

Thanks
Kirthi
bhrat.87

Post by bhrat.87 »

Naveen kumar wrote:one call does it all ,
Construct u Dream Homes @ just 1380/(inculding of material) per sqft ,no packages , No Hidden costs , Beautifully crafted Architect
Designed Homes , Priced Honestly ,u can reach us xxxxxxxxxxx

Note : planning free of cost .
Hi Naveen,

Can you share the company website?

Regards,
Bharath
Pradeepmanju

Post by Pradeepmanju »

Hello All,

Do we have any WhatsApp group for Vijayanagar 4th Stage 1st phase owners. if so, can you kindly let me know.

Thanks,
Pradeep

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”