Nithyananda sagara Regestration

blrsiteseeker

Re: Nithyananda sagara Regestration

Post by blrsiteseeker »

how does one register a site that does not really exist physically yet. The registration documents require information such as site number, survey number, neighbouring sites on all 4 sides (or 3 if road is on one side) etc. Are you sure your site is registered in your name.

The non existent site question applies to Khata as well. Khata is a document with all information about the site, so that the tax authorities can collect taxes and show ownership etc. How do they give you a khata without the site actually having been formed?
VNarasimhaiah

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Vish, I am surprised by this. How can one get the registration done, without layout being formed, plans approved and released for registration by MUDA. There is something wrong in the whole game. I am also surprised that you do not know the location of the site. Per my knowledge, there was a hold on layout plan approvals of sites in MUDA, Mysore for a long time (3-4) years. I am saying this because, I have contacts both at the developer and society side, which are pretty reliable. Hope you will be able to get out of the muddle soon. My comments here was not to misguide anyone. As I am also invested there, I have tried to share my findings.
Vish

Post by Vish »

Its strange but it is possible to Register the site even before its developed. Once the approval from MUDA/BDA is obtained usually they release some percentage of sites (30%?) for registration. The reason is to allow further development of the layout. Once all these sites are formed and all amenities are provided, the next set of sites will be released. It is here I think society is at wrong. They have collected money through registration and kept queit and did not bother to develop the layout further. This could be the reason why second set of sites are not yet released for registration.
Also, all Muda requires is the following information before registration. 1. Layout approval from MUDA, 2. Survey number of the site, 3.Plan showing the site in layout and most importantly 4. The site number in the list of sites released for registration by MUDA. I do have a site number and adjacent site number details.
Again, I am not an expert in RE but have collected these information from friends. Also, one thing I should admit is, quality of whatever developments they have done in these layouts so far, is very impressive.
VNarasimhaiah

Re: Nithyananda Sagara Registration

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Hey Vish,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Its good to have the information that you have collected.

But there should be a time frame for doing everything. Its taken too much of time for them to register the sites in our name. Society is under poor light because of the fact that they have collected 100% of the money, along with the additional amount. Whenever you follow up, they ask as to contact after 15 days, this has been a standard answer/response. Since things have started to move slowly, I hope everyone will get over the registration thing, very soon.

Yes, the quality of work done by the developer is good since, they have been using international standards for developing this layout and I know this because of my connections with the developers.

By the way, are you from Mysore. If you can share your contact details (email & phone), we can be in touch.

Regards,
Venkatesh.N
VNarasimhaiah

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Dear Friends, I would like to know if there has been any progress on registration of sites in this layout. Its dragging quite a bit and hope there would be no surprises, with so much of scams being unearth. Pls. share if you have any updates. Thanks in advance.
sandeep27

Post by sandeep27 »

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a site in nityanadasagar 1st phase. I want to know the rate per sqft. which is worth investing? ESS and ESS are quoting 725rs per Sqft. is this property legally fit to proceed?
anilkumar_pmdc

Post by anilkumar_pmdc »

Dear Desai

Please join this group and also inform ur friends also who have booked plots in MYS TELE LAYOUTS

mysoretelecomlayout@yahoogroups.co.in

so that we can share our views

I have also booked in ATMANANDASAGAR 50X80 but no progress since 3 years

Regards

Anil

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”