Karnataka Telecoms- Paramaanandha Sagara

cubbie

Karnataka Telecoms- Paramaanandha Sagara

Post by cubbie »

Dedicated to Karnataka Telecoms Society Layout - Paramaanandha Sagara

Update:
I recently visited Mysore in May'09 - Ananda Sagara layour is completed, it has come up very well..
Nice Garden and recreation are in the middle of the layout with Lawn...

However,the quality of the roads that the society promised is not there.. its too ordinary.. I could see cracks on the road with grass and shrubs growing in those cracks some where between Pragathi and Anandasagar..
Drinage is ok, plot markings etc is fine..

Paramanandha Sagara - The layout digging work was in progress, HDPE Pipes etc were dumped.. a temp project office is visible.. visited and spoke to the person incharge.. he said by this year end the layour formation will be completed.. looks like true.. but you never know..
http://ktdecoopsoci.com advertises that it has sought the MUDA Approval
Nithyaanandhasagara MUDA approved No:
MUDA\TOWN PLANNING\RESIDENTIAL ZONE\URBAN\ 9 \2009-2010,
DATED: 06/05/2009.

Paramanandhasagara & Sukhaanandhasagara MUDA approved No:
MUDA\ TOWN PLANNING \RESIDENTIAL ZONE\URBAN\ 8 \2009-2010,
DATED: 06/05/2009.

Athmanandhasagara Approved No:
NO\TOWN PLANNING\DEPUTY DIRECTOR\PLAN\ILAWALA\585\2008-2009
DATED: 07/03/2009.

Kuberanandhasagara Approved No:
NO\TOWN PLANNING\DEPUTY DIRECTOR\PLAN\MYDANAHALLI \701\2008-2009
DATED: 06/04/2009.

Nithyaanandhasagara, Paramanandhasagara & Sukhaanandhasagara registration will commence soon.
msn1270

Re: Karnataka Telecoms- Paramaanandha Sagara

Post by msn1270 »

thanks for the update man.
ilyas100

Post by ilyas100 »

Any news when Kuberananda Sagara last payment, registration will start?
nanbha

Post by nanbha »

good to see the forum get back and to get info about karnataka telecom layouts in mysore,
As far as recent info i received not even a single Sagara is complete,they have collected full amount from athmananda sagar too,which is down the line of the sagaras,any info about the latest development would be nice to keep up our spirits or to review the decision of buying a plot there.Please participate as before in MSN BDA sites........thank you :(
veeraravikumar

Re: Karnataka Telecoms- Ananda Sagara

Post by veeraravikumar »

Any news about the registration of Ananda sagara plots. though we all have paid all the installments may be a year ago, still they are giving false promises like Feb, july , Aug and even after august they are not telling any confirmed date for the Anandasagars plots.

Do any one of you have latest updates regarding Anandasagar registrations???
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Recently I heard that, not even a single site has been allotted to any of the members(Including Telecom Employees) from last 5 years by the society neither in bangalore nor in mysore. Even though they started their much hyped project at Chickajana in 2003-2004, till today they've not given allotment to anyone. still they're saying, land is under litigation and not able to complete the project.

Can anyone update the reality about this society? are they really going to give site or refund the money?
Hari

Post by Hari »

Hi,
As per my knowledge registeration has happened for ananda sagara. I had been to the telecom society office and saw lot os agreement papers being signed and made ready.

few of the folks were talking with the staff about registeration cost etc etc...

Regards
Hari Krishnan
nanbha

Post by nanbha »

after a recent visit to the anandasagara site by my father in law it is known that the layout formation itself is not complete,how is it possible to register sites.As far as we could see ,no registration for ananda sagara,no work has been started in any of the other sagaras.Only heavy equipment and a board for athmananda and other sagaras were seen.this report is from last week's visit. And the society has collected the final instalment too from athmananda sagara applicants!! only God save us!!
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

To my knowledge Anandasagara layout's registrations are completed & now they have taken up registration of Nityanandasagara layouts. This is because, one of my friend has been alloted a site in Nityanandasagara & his registration of the site is completed. The total cost of the site registration is approximately Rs.32,000/-. This info is for those who are disappointed & upset with the society.

Regards,
Hari

Post by Hari »

Any idea what is the current cost going around the mysore sagaras ? just wanted to know whether any appreciation has happened or not.I have applied for Sukhananda sagara so trying to understand whether my decision from investment point of view was right or not.

I heard the current land cost in that area is only ~350/- per sqft.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”