Karnataka Telecoms- Paramaanandha Sagara

cubbie

Re: Karnataka Telecoms- Paramaanandha Sagara

Post by cubbie »

The Current Pricing around Rs.500-600 / SqFt - There are other land developers who are quoting bit higger as well. One of my friend wanted a site, broker mentioned it is 650/sqft .. but there is room for bargain i think..

UpdateI visited mysore in Aug mid week and here are the updates
1) Anandasagara- the layout is formed, garden, lawn etc have comeup, fencing around the

garden is completed.
Ananda Sagara layout connects to Pragathi Layout as well
Site Registration for both Ananda and Pragathi is in progress- My brother inlaw got the site

registered last week, he has his site in Pragathi.

2) Parmanada Sagara - The road digging machines / bull dozers were seen in the layout
-Huge qty of Pipes were dumped near a make shift shed (project office !)
-Checked with the person incharge !, he mentioned that layout formation will begin post mansoon :?
-Registration will happen around May-2010
-MUDA approval is in place it seems (?) others pls confirm this point
- My sister who visited last week, mentioned some road work is in progress and drinage etc are being dug as well (something has started for good)
veeraravikumar

Post by veeraravikumar »

Dear Stallion

As nambha said, it is very much true that the registrations for Ananda sagara has not been complted only the 1st list (around 200 people) got their sites registered, as there are many thing which are pending from both MUDA and Telecom society there are another 300+ sites to be regsitered in Anandasagara project, this will not happen in this year as per the telecom officials.

Though we have paid all the installments a year back still our sites in Anandasagara project are not getting registered, i dont know when will that time come and even if it comes, what will be price in that area no idea.

Does anyone have any info regarding the anandasagara site registration and the process, cost involved in the site regsitration, please so share with the forums so that all our friends will have some information.

Thanks
Stallion

Post by Stallion »

Any news on the registration of Nityanandasagara sites? :roll:

Rgds,
cubbie

Post by cubbie »

Had called Karnataka Telecoms Housing Co-Op office... they mentioned that 2nd list of registration will be announched this month end for Parmanandha Sagara plots.. i'm hoping i'm one of those who will get the sites !!

Anyways, its been looong wait even after clearing the full amount almost a year back...
Also, if I want to sell the site, what is the going rate now? will I get min of Rs.600 per sq ft?
raghav1234

Post by raghav1234 »

Did anybody get a letter for an extra payment of Rs.50/sq.ft for Kuberananda Sagar? Also when is the registration going to start and do we have to pay extra?
cubbie

Post by cubbie »

Everyone got this letter last Feb / Mar 2009.. are they asking for a price hike again?? !! this is absurd...
raghav1234

Post by raghav1234 »

This is for Kuberandasagara. I don't think they sent one for kuberandasagara in Feb/Mar'09. Atleast we did not receive it. Also the letter says Registration will commence on March 6th.
pj_pradeep

Post by pj_pradeep »

I had visited AnandaSaagara a month ago and had taken some snaps. The layout has come up really nice and I just wish that the society maintains the same standard for all of their layouts. Attached are the same (I have more photos, but site limits 3 uploads)
Attachments
P1040574.JPG
P1040574.JPG (51.72 KiB) Viewed 12499 times
P1040565.JPG
P1040565.JPG (115.32 KiB) Viewed 12499 times
P1040564.JPG
P1040564.JPG (143.48 KiB) Viewed 12499 times
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi pradeep,
Thank you so much for uploading pictures ,right now we limited the file upload to 3 nos per post, due to space constrains and avoid spam.
You can post multiple times and every time you can up 3 files.If you can send us the photos we will be able to upload on behalf you.
You can mail the photos to admin@mybdasites.com
Thank you for sharing photos with the forum.........

Regards
ADMIN TEAM
tgvenkatesh

Post by tgvenkatesh »

Does anyone got the site allotment letter for Kuberananda saagara layout for the dimension 30x40 sqft?

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”