Telecom Society Housing Scam

hosathota

Telecom Society Housing Scam

Post by hosathota »

Hi,
there is an article in Deccan Herald today about Telecom Housing society and a big scam they are into. Article talks about involvement of some BJP minister(s) and on no progress of Lokayukta probe into it.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/197 ... -scam.html

Thanks
Vish
msn1270

Re: Telecom Society Housing Scam

Post by msn1270 »

the given link is not working. can you share the date and page number of this article. else download the pdf version and attach here.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi,

Just go to http://www.deccanheraldepaper.com/svww_index1.php

and select yesterday date in the 2nd page you can able to see this article.

This is issue with respect to KTDCS - Karnataka Telecom Department Co-operative society and their website is ( http://ktdecoopsoci.com/about_us.html )

I think this issue with respect to their Mysore project not sure. However guys do not confused with the other telecom housing society i.e http://telecomhousing.org/ president by Babu

Hope this clears

Regards,
Raghu
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

this issue definitely impacts the mysore layout developed by this society As ESS ESS Infrastructure is the developer for the mysore layouts.
Also this ESS ESS Infrastructure is illegally collection Maintainance charges for a period of 5 years from all the members before even handing
over the sites to the owners with occupany certificate.

Generally as a practice initial 1 or 2 years the layout owner has to do maintainance activities (in this case it is Telecom Society) and later the land owners association will be formed an they will take care of the maintainance. I don't know on what grounds telecom society has made a dealing with ESS ESS infrastructure to collect the maintainance charges at a stretch of 5 years without site owners permission.
awin

Post by awin »

I think it is safe to shun all telecom societies!! There's one in Bangalore south called Ayushman Bhava layout... My friend once told me that there are more than 1000 people waiting for allotment after paying installments 4 years ago and haven't got anything yet. The irony of this layout is that I and a few of my colleagues were approached by agents saying they'll get direct allotment to new entrants (superceding the list) if they pay a certain 'premium' or directors' quota etc... Nonsense! Directors quota or black-ticket sales??!!
ggrao

Post by ggrao »

Here is the link:

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/197506/govt-overrules-hc-fiat-hbcs.html
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

Thanks for sharing the links....can someone please provide an opinion on whether there is any risk in terms of the money paid /allotment etc? THis is hard earned money for most of us and it is not possible to put at risk the money.

Is it OK to get the sites registered and hope nothing un-toward happens in future? Or safer to withdraw the money?

Thanks,
Arun
hosathota

Post by hosathota »

Though its personal choice, I would have withdrawn my money given a choice under current circumstances. With the kind of scams going on and scam leaders are filling up Parappana Agrahara jail day by day, I am very doubtful about how and when they can complete. If they can not do any development when thier own govt is in power(BJP), I doubt if they will ever be able to do it if any other party comes into power. Also, by paying another Rs100-150 etc/sqft you may be able to buy a site in Anandasagara(which is fully developed) through some chela's of these builders/society members.

But the other side of argument is, since Muda does not have any private property to buy for its next layouts, it has to cross all these private layouts to buy and form its layouts which means these Sagaras will be much nearer to City central than those new MUDA layouts(assuming MUDA takes up it in next 5-10 years)

Vish
jaggims

Post by jaggims »

may i know if the discussion is about telecom employee society Bangalore or Mysore or both??? any details of Green Field Gardens layouts close to Intl airport in Bangalore by this society is most welcome. its been 6 to 7 years and still the allotment is not done.
ragsaol

Post by ragsaol »

Hi,

This article is about Karnataka Telecom Department Co-operative society which they have developed sites in mysore. When it comes to telecom society bangalore Green fields true its taking long time but they have got the approval and development work is going on and also they said they are going to allocate sites before end of this year. I dont think any issues with respect to the telecom society bangalore

Regards,
Raghu

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”