Lakshmi Narasimha Housing Co-operative Society, Mysore

Nagaraja

Lakshmi Narasimha Housing Co-operative Society, Mysore

Post by Nagaraja »

Dear Friends

Want to check whether Sri Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Housing Co-op Society in Mysore which says it is forming layout next to Vijayanagar 4th Stage..is it genuine ? Can one apply with them...If anybody has information kindly post the same

Tks in advance

Rgds
Nagaraja
VNarasimhaiah

Re: Lakshmi Narasimha Housing Co-operative Society, Mysore

Post by VNarasimhaiah »

Hey Nagaraj, I could help you, if you could give the name of the society and the address.

There is one society by a similar name, I have been a member of this society. I have paid about 80% of the site amount and waiting for the remaining sum to be paid and to get the registration process completed. The society has been collecting money at various time intervals, but there has been no progress. I hope there would be some progress on development activities in the near future.

It would be good if you can provide the above requested details and we could be in touch about the activities of this society.

Regards,
Venkatesh
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Any updates on Lakshmi Narasimha society? They have collected most of the money but no developments yet?
nayana

Post by nayana »

Hi

Have you received any further information from this society, I heard they are registering the sites in March 2015?
Akalale

Post by Akalale »

I dont know about this society. But, you should be very careful. There are more fraudulent transactions in mysore. In MUDA office last week, I came across incident where one person has sold sites to 400+ people and all documents and transactions fake. They will show some site which they may not own. Unless you get verification from a trusted lawyer, don't pay even one rupee to anyone.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”