MUDA Allotment List released

reachvinay

Re: MUDA site allotments?

Post by reachvinay »

@lonedesi: I fall in this category ( attempts less than two) and I am yet to receive my money back. I am not sure whether we have to personally go and collect it from their office or will it be sent through post / courier.
If anybody has information as to how MUDA refunds the money (earlier cases) for failed attempts then please share
Thanks!
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

@reachvinay. I am not sure what the procedure is to get the money back. I was informed that they would directly credit the amount to my bank account when they refund the amount. I am not sure if they changed their procedures and expect us to go to their office and submit a request letter to refund our money. Anyone with any information, please advise.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Last time they had sent the cheque via courier to the given address.
For change of address or for any other reason, if the courier went back, applicants were asked to visit MUDA office along with the Original acknowledgement and collect it personally.

Refund strategy for this time is yet to know.
instakore

Post by instakore »

Hi,
Did anyone hear back from MUDA. I am a second time applicant and am not sure whether I need to go and collect the deposit money personally or should wait.
Nobody picks up the phone in MUDA office :(
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

instakore

Refunding of the down payment for the unsuccessful applicants starts only after the allotment list is announced.
Latest date given for the announcement is 29th August 2012.
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

Just happened to hear from some friends in Mysore that only people who have been shortlisted for allotment of sites were verified by MUDA officials. For those who did not get visited my MUDA officials, it can be safely assumed that you did not get allotted any site from 3099 sites available for this year. But as mentioned by MSN1270 we will need to wait until they announce the allotment list (whenever they decided do that) to get a refund of the token amount deposited with MUDA. Though MUDA has had the shortlisted people for past 4-6 months, they have not initiated the task of refunding people who did not make the cut and unnecessarily using the non-availability of CM(to distribute the sites) as an excuse to generate interest revenues for MUDA and themselves. It may be another 3-6 months after the announcement of allotment list, when we can expect to receive our money back. This is disgusting on part of MUDA and is nothing short of day light robbery. It will be more than a year since we applied and neither do we get a site nor the interest on the money. Shame on MUDA commissioner C G Betsurmath and MUDA chairman L Nagendra.
lonedesi

MUDA announced allotment list

Post by lonedesi »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... 636874.cms?

MYSORE: The long awaited list of beneficiaries of sites is out. The Mysore Urban Development Authority has published the list and has put it on its website www.mudamysore.gov.in, MUDA commissioner C G Betsurmath said the provisional list of beneficiaries for Lalithadri Nagar (South) and Chamalapura has been finalized and published.

However, the list of beneficiaries of R T Nagar is not published yet. This is following its notification issued on September 19, 2011 seeking the public to apply for sites in three layouts developed by the urban body.

When contacted, Betsurmath said the provisional list of beneficiaries for R T Nagar will be published shortly. "We've put up the provisional list for the two layouts and are in the process of finalizing the list for the R T Nagar," he stated. The list has details like seniority, age, number of attempts and address of the applicant. The civic body has asked public to file objections within seven days to MUDA secretary between 3 pm and 5.30 pm.

It has stated that if the applicants are found to have furnished wrong information, the allotment will be cancelled and criminal proceedings will be initiated.

This is for the first time in six years that MUDA is distributing sites to the public. The CM Jagadish Shettar will distribute the 3,099 sites in these three layouts on August 29.
instakore

Re: MUDA Allotment List released

Post by instakore »

Hi All,
Any idea when the RT nagar list will be announced. After such a long wait I have lost interest in the site. Just want my deposit back.
lonedesi

Post by lonedesi »

Would it be possible for someone staying to Mysore to file an RTI and get some information out of MUDA officials? These guys (commissioner and chairman) are probably one of most corrupt and shameless people you can find on earth. Till date there is no news of refund or allotment list for RT nagar. Unless we act together, they will take their own sweet time and delay announcing the list for for 6-12 months and earn good interest money. Can anyone living locally help?
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

My name is not listed :( . Has anybody got back the deposit fees back?

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”