40*60 N facing site in Dattagalli-Mysore

sps1604

40*60 N facing site in Dattagalli-Mysore

Post by sps1604 »

What is the prevaling rate for 40*60 MUDA sites in dattagalli Mysore? Please let me know if anyone is aware of.
Thank You.
tvsh

Re: 40*60 N facing site in Dattagalli-Mysore

Post by tvsh »

The Rates depend on the block and the facing of the site. East facing sites carry a premium, followed by North. West and South are least preferred. The rates vary from 40 lacs to 48 lacs.
sps1604

Post by sps1604 »

Thanks tvsh for your reply. I have seen a site in G block north facing. Owner is quoting 50L. How much can i negotiate?
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

Without actually seeing the site, my best guess is that 43 to 45 lacs would be fair. If the site is on a 80 feet road, then it would go for a bit higher. How much you can negotiate depends on many factors.

1. Whether the seller is desperate to close the deal.
2. Knowledge of price of other sites in the neighborhood.
3. Reliability of the broker you are working with. There are way too many brokers in Mysore and many of them do make money on top of commission in the deals, so beware.
4. If your broker is showing you only one site, then work with other brokers and have a couple of options, then you will be able to get the best deal.
5. I live in mysore, If you need reference to reliable brokers, PM me, I will send you contact information of a couple of reliable brokers I have worked with.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”