Anyone visited Telecom Layouts Yesterday ?

msn1270

Anyone visited Telecom Layouts Yesterday ?

Post by msn1270 »

Hey Pals

Yesterday Telecom Society had arranged Customer's Family Visit to their newly formed Mysore Layouts. I couldn't make it due to unavoidable reasons. Can someone share their experience about the status of the layouts and any other specific information shared by the society ?
msn1270

Re: Anyone visited Telecom Layouts Yesterday ?

Post by msn1270 »

any updates ?
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

I went there.

To my surprise, I found roads laid out and plenty of security guards. There was plenty of decorations, a huge pandal was erected and a festive look across! It was too good, actually. Was it all to achieve an objective? :D :mrgreen:

The meeting started about an 45 mins late..and there were the big guns of society as well as directors of S&S Infra, the developers. The developer director spoke passionately about quality, etc. At the beginning of his speech, he asked "why is this layout being registered before development is complete?".... and proceeded to wax eloquently on the quality, ISO9000 [ yeah, we know about ISO, dont we!] and so on and so forth and said very plainly that he had asked the Society chairman NOT to pressurise anyone to register their sites before development was complete. :roll: Interestingly & worryingly he mentioned some areas of sites as just out of litigation - as recent as a few weeks back. . At the end of 20 mins however, there was no answer as to why the members are being coaxed/cajoled/coerced into registering sites that dont yet have numbers on them!

Expected date of completion of all development works: End june.
Still to be completed works: Water, drainage, Electricity, telephone lines, roads to some areas etc....

When it was chairman's turn to speak, his spiel was quite 180 from S&S director. He said, unless the members pay the registration money and register the sites, development work would not proceed!! :evil: So this is not what we heard 10 mins back!! :twisted:
'
Most members raised concerns about:
1. Unavailability of society tel numbers
2. Not receiving allotment letters
3. Sites still not having markings / identification

A reasonable lunch [ considering there were about 600+ people] and the trip back to Bangalore in the rickety KSRTC bus [ non volvo :( ].

Total sites in Kuberananda Sagar: 3000
Registered till now: about 800
Allotment letters received, but not yet registered : About 800

THe above numbers could be off ......just take it as guidance / indicative numbers.

Thats it.

Cheers!
Arun
nagamani

Post by nagamani »

Any idea, what is the running rate in Kuberananda Sagara layout?
tnp

Post by tnp »

I am not a member of Telecom society but looking for a site in Kuberanda nagar, Mysore. Would anyone have the following infoirmation:

a) Are therese different phases. Which phase is good?
b) What is the running rate?
c) I have come across three types of sellers (a) allot tees selling and (b) some middle men selling 'director' quota (c) some members selling membership. Any comments/advise what I should be pursuing?
d) How is the area in general?
e) Any clue as to when the development will be complete?

Appreciate any response....
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

1. All phases are more or less the same and lie adjacent to each other
2. No idea
3. "director" quota is a misnomer - stay away. So is selling membership. Kuberananada is not accepting new membership AFAIK. Allottees selling is OK - provided they have the NOC from Society,
4. Its developing fast - this layout is about 1 km or so from the Bus stop on Mysore Hunsur Highway. The layout area itself is not flat - which is perhaps not a bad thing!
5. Development of the layout will complete, by about June end.

Cheers!
Arun
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hello Arun,

Thank You for that update. I too have applied for one.

Do you have any pictures of the layout and can you let me know as to how far it is from the main road as i lost my way when i went the last time.

Do we have to cross Bhoomika layout to each kuberanandasagara.

Would be greatful if you let me know of the same.

Best Regrads
Kirthi
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

Hi Kirthi -

Not sure of Bhumika Layout....but you have to get past the St. Joseph's college. There is a small Ganesha Temple and a road right beside it. This is about 12-13 kms from bus stand.

Once you get into the small road, its about 1.5 kms.

Unfortunately, I dont have pictures....but its changed a lot for the +ve in last 3 months when I had last visited it.

Regards,
Arun
arunsg

Post by arunsg »

PS: You can find some pix at the website of the developer here: http://www.essandess.in/projects/kubera ... t/gallery/

There is a video too....all those beautiful houses are in the future, not today :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
SujataPatil

Post by SujataPatil »

Hello ,

Any updates about kuberananda sagar allotment letter ? Whenever I call society people they say next month end they will release some sites . 5 years back i have applied for site (60*40 ) in kuberananda Sagara layout n have paid all installments but till now didn't get allotment letter :( . Is it worth waiting or can I withdraw my money ?

Thanks ,
SujAta

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”