Kuberananda Sagar

giri6683

Kuberananda Sagar

Post by giri6683 »

Dear All,

Can any one pls guide me what is status of the Kuberananda Sagar layout. I have applied for 30*40 dimension site under Director quota by paying 192000. I am yet to receive any communication from them for further proceedings. Below are of few issues and will be greatful if any of the team memebers guid me on the same.

Is this a director quota is purely a fraud?
How many sites are released and how many yet to be released under 30*40 dimensions?
Pls share ur phone number, if you have applied for this particuler layout and got registered.

Regards
Giri
anilkumar_pmdc

Re: Kuberananda Sagar

Post by anilkumar_pmdc »

Hi GIRI

Pl let me know ur email ID , i will send u an invite to join yahoo group which i have created mysoretelecomlayout, where all members can share and express views and concerns

regards

Anil
anilkumar_pmdc@yahoo.com

Dear Anil, one of the member is asking below question: When this current BB already exists to discuss precisely this matter, why is the poster advertising another group?
Would you explain the same?
Kirthi01

Post by Kirthi01 »

Hi,

I have invested too. The next set of sites is being released in Dec.

Hi Anil,

Can you add me too. kirthi7484@yahoo.co.in.

Thanks

Kirthi
anilkumar_pmdc

Post by anilkumar_pmdc »

Hi Kirthi

I hav sent u the invite to join yahoo group of mysoretelecomlayout to ur yahoo email ID

regards

Anil
boyz22z

Post by boyz22z »

Can any one tell me what is the current price at Kuberananda Sagar, I want to sell my 60 * 40 East facing site. I am the original allotter and have all documents.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”