SKYTOP green city

lodevenky

SKYTOP green city

Post by lodevenky »

Hello Mysoru mitrare !

I've two 60x40 allotments in skytop green city project in mysore. I was told the MUDA approval has been received and ready for registration. Anyone knows the current price for these plots?

I may be willing to sell @ 450 per sqft if anyone is interested. This will be below what i paid and the interest cost over past 5 years. I'm currently out of the country and can reached by Email.

My email id is lodevenky@gmail.com

My mother has a 30x40 site in Railway colony, Bogadi (Near SBM layout) which was alloted 20 years ago.
If anyone is interested in buying @ 1500 per sqft, i can make a trip to complete the transactions early next year.

Thanks
lode venky.
yashmys

Re: SKYTOP green city

Post by yashmys »

The SKYTOP green city doesnt come under MUDA limits.So no question of MUDA approval. By the way, the initial price was 270 RS I believe
lodevenky

Re: SKYTOP green city

Post by lodevenky »

yashmys wrote:The SKYTOP green city doesnt come under MUDA limits.So no question of MUDA approval. By the way, the initial price was 270 RS I believe
Yashmys, Thanks for your response.

I'm slightly confused. If this does not come under MUDA, what approval is Skytop talking. Skytop notified me in 2010 that they've received MUDA approval and was ready to register it in my name. I've not had an opportunity to visit mysore yet.

Return to “MYSORE/MUDA”